Video Game Thread

T

Tony Hinchclit

What are we playing these days, brothermen?

I got a Switch recently and have enjoyed revisiting Super Mario Galaxy as part of the Mario 3D All-Stars collection. Never been huge on 64 or Sunshine, which are the other two games in the bundle, but I've had some fun with the NES/SNES game library that comes with subscriptions to Nintendo Switch Online.
e6ddwnos37041.jpg

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Metal gear faggot pain. Cod. Dark souls 3. The Witcher 3. Always wanted a switch.

if you go back and listen to the clip with ant and bill burr. where he says If they have their memory wiped after, the lowest he would go is nine. He’s not joking. The room pulls back and he becomes afraid. He then says “in all seriousness I’ve seen some hot ass 15 year olds” with a sense of humility. Which is how I know his real number is probably 10-11. Go listen when you get a chance.

feed him will you sue? He hasn’t ate all day.

Last edited:

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
lol i thought the turn base one is a spin off, i bet some people are pissed

anyway this whole series is called Like a Dragon in japanese, why they call it Yakuza in the west tho
Yep, it IS a spin-off (with some familiar faces showing up throughout). I expected to hate the main character with the stupid hair, but he ended up becoming my favorite lead next to Majima.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Trying to get into Escape From Tarkov but it's so fucking inaccessible.

Been slowly working my way through RDR2 also. It's super technically impressive but so fucking slow and methodical compared to the first game. Gotta be in the right mood for it.

RedGlareRecipient

Rocketeer
Been slowly working my way through RDR2 also. It's super technically impressive but so fucking slow and methodical compared to the first game. Gotta be in the right mood for it.
I totally agree. You either end up burning through the story stuff back-to-back or you just ride around looking for legendaries for the fucking trinkets

Snake

Hardly play anything anymore, but I got Days Gone free on the network some time ago and decided booting it up a few weeks ago.

A very pleasant surprise. The story is kinda slow to start and shitty, but the core of the game is really great and I'm bummed there's no chance of a sequel since it sold like shit.

(((critics))) panned it but it was reviewed really well by fans.

The zombie genre is so fucking tired but it was different enough to be it's own thing. Only game on my radar I'm looking forward to is Dying Light 2 the end of the year. Again, another one that made the it different enough to be it's own thing.

In 2022 does an online competitive multiplayer game exist that is not a battle royal, and does not have gay loot crate type bullshit embedded in it? I've really been wanting to drink excessively while playing a casual online FPS game, namely something like Halo, where you could play Slayer, Slayer, Slayer, switch it up to CTF or KOTH, and have no issue in getting a match. But it seems games have passed me by *sniff*. I tried MCC, but the server browser is full of shitty modded maps and game modes.

Any brothermen play any kind of online multiplayer games? I'd try other shit too. I am honestly even thinking about COD at this point (which one?). I remember enjoying L4D when it came out, but I'm not going into a 10+ year old game at this point with a presumably small autistic community.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
In 2022 does an online competitive multiplayer game exist that is not a battle royal, and does not have gay loot crate type bullshit embedded in it? I've really been wanting to drink excessively while playing a casual online FPS game, namely something like Halo, where you could play Slayer, Slayer, Slayer, switch it up to CTF or KOTH, and have no issue in getting a match. But it seems games have passed me by *sniff*. I tried MCC, but the server browser is full of shitty modded maps and game modes.

Any brothermen play any kind of online multiplayer games? I'd try other shit too. I am honestly even thinking about COD at this point (which one?). I remember enjoying L4D when it came out, but I'm not going into a 10+ year old game at this point with a presumably small autistic community.
A Jewish nigger really would bump a year old thread.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
I got a PS5 during launch, but I have yet to find any games for it that are really worth playing. I got Far Cry 6 recently, but it's pretty much just the same shit as the last 2 games and got boring real quick. The new Battlefield was fucking horrible.