• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Vice Presidential debate thread

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Honestly JD Vance and Tim Walz give me a vibe like you split Rick into two people…

JD Vance is the guy who says weird things about women (rape is the mildest punishment you deserve) and was obviously a fat board / video game playing fag as a kid. Wore his shirt swimming. Socially awkward weirdo That type

Tim Walz is the guy who is an ultra lib who just wants gay people to protect their legal pot with guns!! And he’s a fat cartoony faggot who loves sports and corny shit like state fairs

I could picture both of them at a bar, alone, staring at their laptop tho

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
I don't know why JD Vance gets such bad treatment in the press (oh no wait, I do). Guys young, extremely successful, probably has a huge dong. You don't get to be that successful and be a part of the circles he's jn by being dumb. But CNN and the rest of them always categorize him as weird and creepy. That's like the tagline that even that deeply closeted homosexual Walz repeats over and over. That's the best they can come up? The media are faggots, excuse my language.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
I don't know why JD Vance gets such bad treatment in the press (oh no wait, I do). Guys young, extremely successful, probably has a huge dong. You don't get to be that successful and be a part of the circles he's jn by being dumb. But CNN and the rest of them always categorize him as weird and creepy. That's like the tagline that even that deeply closeted homosexual Walz repeats over and over. That's the best they can come up? The media are faggots, excuse my language.
Tbh idk about him…on one hand he gives me a Mike Pence vibe, like he’s made in a factory. Then I see him struggling to order donuts or bombing with a Mtn Dew joke and I go “No wait he’s just like me”

Mass.gov

Forum Clout
Tbh idk about him…on one hand he gives me a Mike Pence vibe, like he’s made in a factory. Then I see him struggling to order donuts or bombing with a Mtn Dew joke and I go “No wait he’s just like me”
White guys with pajeet or asian wife means White women rejected him long ago, they sniff out their autists before anyone, usually around junior high school time. The ones chasing black women got particularly rejected. They give a middle finger to the women who rejected them by being with a Black woman. You can tell because they always pick the BLACKEST, blue gum lady (Bill Burr) as their mates.

Confused White Kid

Influencer
Forum Clout
White guys with pajeet or asian wife means White women rejected him long ago, they sniff out their autists before anyone, usually around junior high school time. The ones chasing black women got particularly rejected. They give a middle finger to the women who rejected them by being with a Black woman. You can tell because they always pick the BLACKEST, blue gum lady (Bill Burr) as their mates.

Shut up faggot with no wife.
You have no women experience.
You meet women online and they dump you because of your lisp, small dick, and effeminate mannerisms.