Very, very disturbing posts from a musician on a cruise ship

You plebeians can laugh at Mighty Joe all you want, but when he makes his final debut in front of everyone on the cruise, wearing nothing but his (full) diaper, swastika T-shirt, knee high socks, SpongeBob sandals, and Skrewdriver hat, all whilst rockin’ out with his Hondo ripoff Les Paul, then you’ll all be sorry!!

I can hear/envision it now; “Don’t stop.. hate niggers! Pull on all your triggers! White power, street lights, and dead faaaaags and kiiiiiikes!” Arpeggiated 78th note phrygian solos commence! His master lyricism combined with Halford-like sing screaming from the Joester himself, and the wet nigg load in his diaper ain’t even slowin’ him down!

Move over, libtards and gender fags!

lowend73

never caught lackin
Once Joe gives us his stolen valor post, then i say we can feed moo, and have him booted from the boat
Remember when he tweeted the actual 82nd airborne and asked if he could jump out of a plane?

Joe was nowhere close to any type of military airborne operation, he claimed to have "been on the runway ready to take off for Panama". Didn't happen when you are a lowly cook in a leg unit

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
364b6554169b5cae6f06801434acc824.jpg

Joe on the right. Either of them.

(By the way, when I found this picture, it was named "kp duty". I can't make this rubbish up.)