• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Vague Joseph Cumia makes an appearance on Twitter

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Yea he really does fit a 'template'...but you're definitely not retarded, your description of the Canadian mindset the other day was on point. Made me think what character best represents it and IMO Gavin McGinnes.
I like you Canucks for the most part. Never met a bad one, just like to mouth off about America in America for some odd reason. One of the reasons trailer park boys became so popular here is because that’s what most people think of you. Just some guys who love weed doing wild shit up North. You guys are probably the funniest people in the world for just average people. Hockey culture produces that aspect. Always drinking and ready to just tune up your friends. I don’t know Torontoans (?) very well but Gavin is probably accurate. This is what I think of when I think of Canadians:

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
You retards CEASELESSLY fail to amuse me. You’re always BEGGING for MY attention. I guess I can MAKE your day ANOTHER time. What’s it hurt? You guys can’t do ANYTHING to me anymore.😎😎😎

Whats “Vague” about my tweet? Is it “Vague” because your too RETARDED to understand it??? Let me break it down to you for your FEEBLE mind:

The GOVERNMENT is in business for ITSELF. It does not care about the average AMERICAN. The people that keep America STRONG and POWERFUL!!!!! People like Crazy Eyes (AOC) and Pelosi are only in it for THEMSELVES!!!! This goes all the way to the TOP including BRANDON. The people who suffer???? The working MAN!!! You wouldn’t know since you haven’t worked a day in youre life!!!😜😜😜

Some of us HAVE. And we are SICK and TIRED of being IGNORED by the MEDIA. Where are the stories about Vito’s Pizza Shop going under due to covid BULLSHIT??? What about Sara’s Flower Shop??? Oh that’s right. They’re just LITTLE people. Not worth the time of the “elites” or anyone in CHARGE. This country was built off the BACKS of small business. Now they’re destroying all of it for $$$. America can’t stand it ANY longer!!!!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

The power these people are falsely “Elected” into has corrupted them beyond REPAIR. As ALL power does. It’s really that simple. You’d think you could understand since you’re all SIMPLE minded. Never mind. Your BELOW even THAT!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣

I take back my earlier statement, and leave you with this. Have a SHIT DAY!!!!!🖕🏻👎🏻

#USA #1776 #MAGA2024
The Bro Joe bit is one of my favorites. For some reason no matter who does it the quality is always high and accurate. Love it.