• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

v6 ricky is back to doing fake pizza orders on himself, says he's going to sue dominos and pizzahut. He thinks the settlement will be paid in food

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Felony lava cakes

dominos-delivery-driver-takes-amazon-package-arrest-tiktok.jpg

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
It would be a shame if someone called his local pizza hut and asked them if they ever delivered a prank pizza to his address
...aggressively. I can imagine that out of the 50,000 totally real Twitter followers that he shared this to, there'd be one who'd take it a little too far and threaten Pizza hut.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
View attachment 66182

I didn't click the "place order" button to verify it went through, but it would seem like it is possible to anonymously send dominos to his house COD. I guess strippers and drug dealers need pizza too.
I think we're all assuming Pizza Hut don't accept COD because they don't do it where we live; only in benighted post-apocalyptic ghettos like Pat's.

I imagine his pizzas are delivered by people cringing behind riot shields, trying not to get shot.