• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

User @Jenna is Eric Hildeman. Not a bit.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
My bet is a dishonest focusing in on the second question. Then quoting something previously in that same thread to try to again shift topics again to something previous. Just constantly trying to shift the discussion but it's painfully obvious.

So is Jenna stupid or just a bad troll? you can't use me responding autistically as a gauge of good trolling becuase I'm easy to troll, and I respond autistically to everything anyway.

Forum Clout
Was that one of your druggie rants where you're zooted out of your mind on something and not making any sense? 4 nonsensical paragraphs using big thesaurus words.

Am I the only one who noticed? When the #PayQuasi money finally hit you've gotten very erratic with what you post. More money to buy whatever it is we like to buy.
Admin really hurt your feelings, I bet you used to ride his dick. Of course he's posting more as legal issues settle. This nigga been waiting 5 years to call us all fucking retards

cachorro

Forum Clout
My bet is a dishonest focusing in on the second question. Then quoting something previously in that same thread to try to again shift topics again to something previous. Just constantly trying to shift the discussion but it's painfully obvious.

So is Jenna stupid or just a bad troll? you can't use me responding autistically as a gauge of good trolling becuase I'm easy to troll, and I respond autistically to everything anyway.
what do you rate H Pear Davis on a 1-10

Forum Clout
I'm Pro-Boq.
1000009623.jpg

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout

If you want to get tweaked out of your mind and support neo-nazi death threats, it's your website. Maybe someone else can try explaining it to you.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
I'm guessing #2 will be. "Yeah right deflect your drug addiction with humor. I'm sure the fbi will laugh at it too".

But like more stupid somehow

I relented and said it's your website! What more do you want?

Can we talk about what Jenna wants to discuss? I am right that you've been using more heavily in the past couple weeks/months

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
I relented and said it's your website! What more do you want?

Can we talk about what Jenna wants to discuss? I am right that you've been using more heavily in the past couple weeks/months
Drug attic's wouldn't spend money on competent lawyers to maintain the anonymity of this sites users.

*Don't spell check this post.