• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

update: bought another eighth of the coke that smells like rotten eggs. it's popular in my area now + I smoked some benzo dope for the first time

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
narcan doesn't effect benzos, the benzo equivalent is Flumazenil which isn't so easy to obtain
ODing on benzos is like 200 xanax bars impossible anyways (until in combo w a tiny amount of another downer, like 1 shot of liquor or 10mg perc). Thats why we moved away from Barbs.

Any chance what OP smoked was one of the new ‘Zenes? Ive seen reports of a few of those having crazy side effects.

Last edited:
ODing on benzos is like 200 xanax bars impossible anyways (until in combo w a tiny amount of another downer, like 1 shot of liquor or 10mg perc). Thats why we moved away from Barbs.

Any chance what OP smoked was one of the new ‘Zenes? Ive seen reports of a few of those having crazy side effects.
it's possible, made me wonder why they actually called it 'benzo dope'. Some of the mcg-effect benzos have been added to street dope, but the short half-life is telling & would limit it to only a few possible benzos. Some 'zenes do have very short half-life.

You're right about a pure benzo OD being nearly impossible (although data not-in on some RCs), but that goes out the window when combined with other stuff

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
it's possible, made me wonder why they actually called it 'benzo dope'. Some of the mcg-effect benzos have been added to street dope, but the short half-life is telling & would limit it to only a few possible benzos. Some 'zenes do have very short half-life.

You're right about a pure benzo OD being nearly impossible (although data not-in on some RCs), but that goes out the window when combined with other stuff
I a report of someone OD off pure benzo the other week. It was one of the newer one. BroTizOlam maybe? But who knows. They couldve had a downer in their system the coroners just didnt find.

Hear all the horrible side effects coming to light about FlubromazoPAM? Its giving people some heart conditions

G

Dude stay away from this shit.

I'm down to my last 2-4 lines of the night at 8pm, but I'm keeping it to blow like a normal person. You don't need benzodope.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
You know you shouldn't do that shit, but being sneaky and naughty about it is part of a junky's fun I suppose, so light up and ride it out.

From what I'm seeing, you're gonna have some fucked up memory loss for some hours, so if you wake up in jail or the hospital not knowing shit about how you got there, good luck.

Also, your dealer used a modified dab rig. How are you gonna smoke this shit? Do you live where they sell crack pipes at 7/11?