• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Unpopular opinions

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Boogie Nights is by far the best film of the 1990s.

However, it's also Paul Thomas Anderson's only good film.

There Will Be Blood is horse shit
Magnolia, horse shit.
Punch Drunk Love, horse shit.
The Master, horse diarrhea.
All the rest, horse shit.
Way to peak at 27, stupid.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Bubba The Love Sponge's terrestrial radio show kicked the shit out of Opie and Dopey AND The Kike of All Media.

Not having a bunch of hack faggot jew comics shilling their NYC appearances goes a long way.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
I thought of another one. I like the Bonfire a lot. It doesn't have any really notable moments yet, but it's more consistently funny than O&A was and they're only a few years in.

Dan is hilarious and I find Jay charming and very funny. And I think wallet chains and gelled hair is really cool on a 40-something guy.

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
I saw him live once opening for Seinfeld and he was really funny. He was just kind of boring on the show.
He did a show at that spot around the corner from the Cellar w a few other comics one night. He was funnier than Colin Quinn.

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"
You stole mine. I find him to be intolerable and Stavros-level bad.
His stand-up mostly stopped being funny about ten years ago, but I saw him live a few years back and thought he was good. Vos is better in person, though.

Oh, and Doug's podcast is white-hot shit. Nobody wants to hear a bunch of desert hillbillies talk to each other about their pill addictions.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Not sure about terrestrial but I listened to a lot of it on Sirius. I liked it but it wasn't better than O&A. Too many parody songs even by 2008 standards. And pretending Ned was real was just embarrassing.
Terrestrial was much better. Pre-Hootie sextape. The Ned gimmick was new and Bubba wasn't on the 1000% markout to Hoo Hoo Jew.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

His stand-up mostly stopped being funny about ten years ago, but I saw him live a few years back and thought he was good. Vos is better in person, though.

Oh, and Doug's podcast is white-hot shit. Nobody wants to hear a bunch of desert hillbillies talk to each other about their pill addictions.
You didn't laugh and cry in all the right places during the Bingo headwound saga?