Unpopular Opinion: I never found Ron Bennington funny and I though all my friends who did were either crazy or fucking with me

I like Ron, but he can annoy the shit out of me too. I really dislike his delusions of wanting people to disagree with him and challenge him, whenever someone does that he gets pissy.
This is the reason the show does not work for me in the later years. To listen to Ron rag on anyone for their appearance, lack of physicality, weight and not have someone turn around and point out his slovenliness right back to him is enraging.

I do find Ron funny but I do think he is an awful human being and would hate to be around him/work for him.

The best thing Fez could have done for his mental health would be to get away the show, fans and Ron himself as soon as possible.

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
I probably would have liked r&f more if I hadn’t been poisoned by every faggot poster here saying things like “ona shittiest show ever ron and fez is 6 million times funnier.” Only for me to sit and listen to an old broadcast with less energy than c span. TACS has more cultural pull than Bennington

In his peak Ronnie B would say 3-5 absolutely brilliant lines a show. Not humorous, not funny, but brilliant. And he'd do them in a throwaway manner.

Difference is, unlike on OnA, when a brilliant line was given they wouldn't stop the show to tag it for 30 minutes.

If anything Ron and Fez Ron is underrated.

Ron is one of the few o&A universe characters I feel like I know someone like him in reality.

I wonder what his stand up is like. He's so good at going with whatever is thrown at him and just creating the joke or funny situation on the fly. I can't see how that translates to stand up

G

Earl we have any _____ back there? Fawkin starving.

IMG_3752.jpeg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Ron getting banned from live reads is one of my favorite moments in radio. Something about a security service and he goes on about how some friend of his signed up and got raped to death, cried laughing
Ok that sounds fucking hilarious. I did like Shock n Jock and Fez Whatley: Shock Jock