• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Unmined gems in Pat's motion

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😑
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
HO LEE SHIIIITTTTT

" Furthermore, a cornerstone of due process rights is the right to confront your accuser."

Hahahahahahaha
Yes, if you are being tried in a court of law (but not in a tribunal, a university hearing, an HR meeting, etc.) for CRIMINAL charges brought against you on the basis of an accusation, you *may* have the right to confront your accuser.

YOU, Fat, are the one who made the accusations and it was in a CIVIL action, not a criminal one. NO ONE IN THIS HEARING WAS ACCUSING YOU OF ANYTHING.
NO ONE IN THE FAILED CIVIL ACTION WAS ACCUSING YOU OF ANYTHING.

My head is spinning I'm laughing so hard,
But there's more!

"If it is a close question of law as to whether an unrepresented party is entitled to an appointed lawyer in this type of proceeding,"

It's not a close question of law in this type of proceeding, Pat, because this is a CIVIL case. I know you think you know everything because your jewish TV showed you a bunch of lame shows and movies, but "If you cannot afford one, one will be appointed for you" is only for CRIMINAL defendants.

My fawkin riiiiiiiibs

CompoundBasement

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
SmartSelect_20230826-033835_Chrome.jpg
90.jpg

G

He claimed that Miller&Miller, whom he hired days after skipping the debtor's exam, recommended that he skip it - which would be malpractice at the highest levels. So not only did this poor guy get stiffed, he was later accused of malpractice. Patrick then glossed over the non- fulfillment of the amortization of debts, giving no explanation for why he filed it only to not pay, then criticized Quasi for not setting up a new... something... (Debtor's exam I guess) that would be to Patrick's liking and specifications. This is despite not once contacting Quasi or his attorney, and ghosting all parties involved including his own attorney's.

RobertMewler

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
He claimed that Miller&Miller, whom he hired days after skipping the debtor's exam, recommended that he skip it - which would be malpractice at the highest levels. So not only did this poor guy get stiffed, he was later accused of malpractice. Patrick then glossed over the non- fulfillment of the amortization of debts, giving no explanation for why he filed it only to not pay, then criticized Quasi for not setting up a new... something... (Debtor's exam I guess) that would be to Patrick's liking and specifications. This is despite not once contacting Quasi or his attorney, and ghosting all parties involved including his own attorney's.
I hope no one shares with Miller & Miller what Pat wrote about them. It could bum them out or lead to them asking him to explain himself.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Fat fucking cocksucker.

You rolled the dice and as usual you lost, spectacularly as only you can you goddamn rube. But of course it’s never your fault, right?

Pay your debts you cry bully faggot.

LockedHDD__Pot

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
then criticized Quasi for not setting up a new... something...
he wanted a chance to re-litigate the whole thing, he imagines himself standing there holding court (literally this time) & talking like he did in Josiah *5. he still stupidly thinks he can swing things but the judge will never allow this; it's done & he didn't appeal, anything he says which doesn't regard his payment will be disallowed. stupid pig.