Unemployed loser celebrating the long weekend

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Are you guys retards or just too old to understand the slang.

That furry faggot is asking pedos to NOT interact with him, hence the “DNI” meaning do not interact.

So translated it says “Pedophiles, zoophiles and proshippers (?) don’t interact with me”

Edit: Fawwk it says DNF aka “Do Not Follow”
1) Yes, I am old and don’t care to learn every asinine abbreviation you gen z LITERAL FAGGOTS come up with. This is a forum for a radio show that started in the 90s. Know your audience DICK FACE

2) I’ve never had the need to tell furries and pedophiles on my social media not to follow me. So there’s something unsavory going on there.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Are you guys retards or just too old to understand the slang.

That furry faggot is asking pedos to NOT interact with him, hence the “DNI” meaning do not interact.

So translated it says “Pedophiles, zoophiles and proshippers (?) don’t interact with me”

Edit: Fawwk it says DNF aka “Do Not Follow”
It's still fucking retarded, out-of-touch and weird as to put a label like that in your personal bio just because you've prefaced it with some abbreviation that 99% of people reading it aren't going to understand.

Hi, my name is Sue Lightning! They/them | Funster4lyfe | not a pedophile | Math Wyyzz. Please follow my tweets!

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Godspeed? Any relation to this guy?

View attachment 190718
1712165171071.png

G

Reminds me of Jackie Singh posting her food and drinks that were paid for by the taxpayer/her beta bf after giving a keynote speech at a cybersecurity conference as an unemployed welfare bum who subsequently thought her smoke detector was spying on her.

Posted his license plate on his retarded made in Thailand scooter again. Constantly says he lives in fear for his life because of "criminal cyberstalker terrorists", but repeatedly doxes himself.

How many times has he posted photos of that stupid scooter from that angle parked in front of the same bar? No one gives a shit but the people who make fun of him.

Posted his license plate on his retarded made in Thailand scooter again. Constantly says he lives in fear for his life because of "criminal cyberstalker terrorists", but repeatedly doxes himself.

How many times has he posted photos of that stupid scooter from that angle parked in front of the same bar? No one gives a shit but the people who make fun of him.
Attention MPD: Fat ass is drinking and biking at Swinging Door Saloon again.

Screenshot_20240405_170833_Maps.jpgScreenshot_20240405_170827_Maps.jpgScreenshot_20240405_170821_Maps.jpg

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor

It's part of his autistic annual ritual of showing how much of a bike guy he is.

Later on in the year you'll get his knees in the wind tweet.
maybe a bonus 'ton up' of whatever unused term he coins. (where he goes 100mph)
At the end of the riding season he does his last ride over the bridge tweet

Notice how there is never any pics him doing a ride out, or just out riding with other bikers etc.
no dashcam type footage of him riding
no bike meet ups, shows etc.
The unworn strips on his back wheel and his lies about leaning too much and ruining his sneaker shows he does no cornering and just goes fast in straight lines.
I doubt that bike has seen a trip longer than 50 miles. he averages about 3 miles a day according to the odometer.
Just another accessory of his true conservative tough guy persona.

The bit in his authors bio: "and a Triumph motorcycle bought specifically to embarrass and infuriate Harley riders." is top Tomlinson.
bought specifically? nice letting what others think dictate what you buy, stupid.
Where he even got the notion that harley riders would be embarrassed or infuriated that fatty owns a triumph is beyond me.
Then to add it into his (scifi) authors bio??

if Harley Rider == PCJ then this was his cucked little clap back, like he actually though Ade and PCJ would be reading his Bio etc.

fat

Orthodox Christians (real Christians) don't do egg hunts
This is the second time you've been a huge cunt over the different dates for celebrating Easter, so I'm going to point out that you've already admitted you're agnostic/atheist. You don't believe in any of it. You just like being a cunt to people because you're a total faggot. Now shut the fuck up.