• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Underrated awful Fatrick video

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Nice extra small shirt fat tits. If you can't lift your arms without exposing your FAT gut, then your shirt is way too small.

haha. I just made fun of him in his stand up comic thread for messing up easy sentences and of course he does it again right here. He can NEVER go one or two sentences without completely fucking up the words. He's like a fatter Brendan Schaub. "My new book geish crashers". Good job messing up the title of your own book. He just panics whenever he is being filmed and this shit happens. Also remember the court "Patrick Thomas, oops".

If his lesbian roommate had any brains she would have told him to start over. It's right at the beginning. Why not just start over? OH that's right, because he's a lazy fat fuck.

Something tells me he gets very weird about being corrected (as we all know) and she would catch another beating if she told him he should re-do it. NO CHILD, I DID NOT MESS UP THE TITLE OF MY BOOK.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
This my personal worst Patrick video and you don't even have to see his fat form to know what a fat faggot he is:

Also, it's hilarious that I really had to narrow the search down to find this. It used to be one of the first videos to pop up when you searched his name and now all that comes up is like a million videos on what a fucking retard he is lol. #DLTIW

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Nice extra small shirt fat tits. If you can't lift your arms without exposing your FAT gut, then your shirt is way too small.

haha. I just made fun of him in his stand up comic thread for messing up easy sentences and of course he does it again right here. He can NEVER go one or two sentences without completely fucking up the words. He's like a fatter Brendan Schaub. "My new book geish crashers". Good job messing up the title of your own book. He just panics whenever he is being filmed and this shit happens. Also remember the court "Patrick Thomas, oops".

If his lesbian roommate had any brains she would have told him to start over. It's right at the beginning. Why not just start over? OH that's right, because he's a lazy fat fuck.
To be fair, she probably did suggest another take and piggy gave her a no child and that he gets everything perfect in one take. Also, an “unboxing” doesn’t really apply to a paperback book. If you’ve already seen the cover there’s nothing to “unbox”. He fucks up even the simplest online trends.

G

. If you’ve already seen the cover there’s nothing to “unbox”. He fucks up even the simplest online trends.
Isn't an unboxing supposed to be when your fans send you gifts? When you receive a box from your publisher that says New Titles on it and you know (not strongly suspect, but know, as it's fucking obvious) what's inside, the entire pretense of an unboxing video is unnecessary.

Why not just say, "Hey my new books are here, check this out?" Because he had to do it in an unboxing format because that's what he saw other people doing. He's so insecure that he'd rather copy someone else even if it doesn't apply to him. It makes no sense.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Isn't an unboxing supposed to be when your fans send you gifts? When you receive a box from your publisher that says New Titles on it and you know (not strongly suspect, but know, as it's fucking obvious) what's inside, the entire pretense of an unboxing video is unnecessary.

Why not just say, "Hey my new books are here, check this out?" Because he had to do it in an unboxing format because that's what he saw other people doing. He's so insecure that he'd rather copy someone else even if it doesn't apply to him. It makes no sense.
The “unboxing” videos have I seen are related to either special editions of vinyl albums (special artwork, poster / stickers / guitar picks included etc, special color vinyl etc) or a box set of something (movie, game, etc) that includes extras like I said for an album. It’s obviously for visual reasons but a book the only visual part is the cover - the rest is just words printed on pages. There’s no reason to do an unboxing if people have already seen the cover and it’s only meant for one product - not a box of books that are all the same.

He fucks everything up.

G

The “unboxing” videos have I seen are related to either special editions of vinyl albums (special artwork, poster / stickers / guitar picks included etc, special color vinyl etc) or a box set of something (movie, game, etc) that includes extras like I said for an album. It’s obviously for visual reasons but a book the only visual part is the cover - the rest is just words printed on pages. There’s no reason to do an unboxing if people have already seen the cover and it’s only meant for one product - not a box of books that are all the same.

He fucks everything up.

Oh I thought unboxing videos became popular over quarantine when fans started sending random shit to streamers. I used to watch Portnoy baked out of his mind in his Manhattan penthouse opening boxes going "this one has to be the bomb. Has to be."

Lard Glug

Lard Glug contains neither lard nor glug.
Forum Clout
To be fair, she probably did suggest another take and piggy gave her a no child and that he gets everything perfect in one take. Also, an “unboxing” doesn’t really apply to a paperback book. If you’ve already seen the cover there’s nothing to “unbox”. He fucks up even the simplest online trends.
The books were in a box. And he removed one. How would you unbox a book, character?