• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Underrated awful Fatrick video

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

1709633922256.png

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
His mannerisms and way of speaking are so fucking gay. Even if he isn't an actual cock sucker and does like women, he's still one of the most weirdly effeminate guys I've seen. Hilarious that he thinks of himself as being a threatening actual tough guy.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
if i have to pick one it would be this, sausage look maxing, milky white spit on the both corner of his mouf, awful humour, bad lighting that makes him looks like a corpse

It's so fucking funny that he tried to pull off the frat boy look and lifestyle in his early 30s. Adrienne truly broke his brain when she left him. At least 10 years down the line, he pulls off the fat boy look pretty well, am I right??

Forum Clout
if i have to pick one it would be this, sausage look maxing, milky white spit on the both corner of his mouf, awful humour, bad lighting that makes him looks like a corpse

This is so embarrassingly fake and gay. These two faggots wanted to try and go "viral" with a video so he said, "Pretend you're passed out drunk and I'll draw a penis on you and you wake up and act shocked and angry." Fucking dorks.

Nice hack bit which has been done a million times before, stupids.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
The description of his novel pisses me off so much. He opens with the 400 page count then says there is a gay black space marine like those are what would pull in a general audience, yeah page counts and gay niggers. He then, tries to act like he knows math, by describing the dimensions of some non-existant machine. After all that, he "unknowingly" (he saw the film and acts like he didn't because it is somewhat obscure.) admits he stole an idea from John Carpenter's student film Dark Star 1974 where a sentient bomb has to be convinced to not explode and then acts ike a sentient gorilla is something groundbeaking and new.

You know what gets me excited about a book? The amount of pages it has!!!!!!
The only thing interesting Patrick has made is his hellfire of a life, and thank god for that.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
This is so embarrassingly fake and gay. These two faggots wanted to try and go "viral" with a video so he said, "Pretend you're passed out drunk and I'll draw a penis on you and you wake up and act shocked and angry." Fucking dorks.

Nice hack bit which has been done a million times before, stupids.
What a hack haha. Really bad acting too.

Forum Clout
He then, tries to act like he knows math describing the dimensions of some non-existant machine. After all that, he "unknowingly" (he saw the film and acts like he didn't because it is somewhat obscure.) admits he stole an idea from John Carpenter's student film Dark Star 1974 where a sentient bomb has to be convinced to not explode and then acts ike a sentient gorilla is something groundbeaking and new.
"Dark Star" contains a subliminal message. Jack Harris was a producer whom Carpenter felt was cheap with the budget and cutting corners (Harris paid to expand the film to feature lengerh and transfer to 35mm film for release). For a split second in the movie, one of the computer screens reads, "FUCK YOU, HARRIS," as Carpenters way of showing his displeasure.