Uncle Buck (1989)

G

It was definitely on the roster back home but I haven't seen it in years. Maybe I'll curl up with the missus and give it a watch tonight.

G

She almost ruins the movie. Just needlessly hostile the entire time. Sucked the fun right out of it.
She shows what kind of dad Buck could have been. And you know what? The jerk store called and they’re running outta you!

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
She shows what kind of dad Buck could have been. And you know what? The jerk store called and they’re running outta you!
That could have been done with a less miserable (for no reason) cunt.

Her career went nowhere also (and it was her fault!), unless you count the show Yes, Dear.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
How dare you.
Hear me out. she met him at a crossroads, he played the clarinet (the devil is traditional associated with playing a woodwind instrument). he offers her a deal to get her home but by the time she did the rest of the family arrives like 5 minutes later so the deal is basically worthless. his first thing he says to her is "Please Allow me to Introduce Myself."

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
WWAW Summer Rental?
"You're trying to watch The Smurfs? Did you see the one where Papa Smurf took a crutch and smashed the shit out of a guy with a red hat? Did you see that one? You want to see that one?" One of my earliest memories is my Dad rolling on the floor at that part of the scene.

G

Hear me out. she met him at a crossroads, he played the clarinet (the devil is traditional associated with playing a woodwind instrument). he offers her a deal to get her home but by the time she did the rest of the family arrives like 5 minutes later so the deal is basically worthless. his first thing he says to her is "Please Allow me to Introduce Myself."
That’s actually great casting when you shinkle about it.