Uncle Buck (1989)

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://lookmovie2.to/movies/view/uncle-buck-1989[/URL]

That John Candy is dead and both Cumias aren’t makes me upset. I know he was a giant fat fuck but still.

Edit: sorry don’t know what’s going on with the address info from this site. I guess it’s going to redirect somewhere else. Stay tuned to find out!

That’s a reference, Owen to a weird guy who likes Bud Light and goading hydrocephalics with dolls.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

We watched Cool Runnings multiple times in school because our school was POVERTY and teachers would scramble to get the TV/VCR combo to get us to sit down and shut up
What the fuck was with the college educated teachers from my generation who didn’t understand how to press buttons on basic devices to turn to Channel 3? I’m sorry I shouldn’t complain. Mr. Johansson meant well.

G

Great movie. I still crack up when the son alleges he’s cooking their garbage and the drunk clown.

They don’t make ‘em like that anymore
Agreed. Though lately the boyfriend who threatens to sue (ha, autocorrect spelled it in capital letters) Buck has taken on a whole new rib thieving meaning.

Douchebag actually had a far better case than some other Midwestern asshat but still funny. ‘How ‘bout a little 5 wood?’

G

What the fuck was with the college educated teachers from my generation who didn’t understand how to press buttons on basic devices to turn to Channel 3? I’m sorry I shouldn’t complain. Mr. Johansson meant well.
Remember when they'd try to turn up the volume and it went up like 20 bars but stayed the same volume? Lmao Not their fault tho.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Agreed. Though lately the boyfriend who threatens to sue (ha, autocorrect spelled it in capital letters) Buck has taken on a whole new rib thieving meaning.

Douchebag actually had a far better case than some other Midwestern asshat but still funny. ‘How ‘bout a little 5 wood?’
“His name is Bug.”
“First or last?”
“First”
“what’s his last name, spray?”

That movie is funnier than anything Jim Norton has done in the past 10 years.