Unbiased History

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
Thanks for the recommendation, brotherman. I never dove into the topic although I probably should.

People were always raving on about that Dan Carlin guy. Is he any good? I don't know if it's bad luck or the overall trend of podcasting, but any time I try to get into a series on European history, the host eventually starts soying out about evil whitey and I can't continue. Nothing wrong with showing the bad side, but some reddity neckbeard moralizing about the past is fuckin nauseating.

Uncle Floyd

“Too many goddamn scuddleheads.”
Thanks for the recommendation, brotherman. I never dove into the topic although I probably should.

People were always raving on about that Dan Carlin guy. Is he any good? I don't know if it's bad luck or the overall trend of podcasting, but any time I try to get into a series on European history, the host eventually starts soying out about evil whitey and I can't continue. Nothing wrong with showing the bad side, but some reddity neckbeard moralizing about the past is fuckin nauseating.
Dan Carlin doesn't soy out. He's pretty moderate about topics. He did one recently on slave revolts and I thought it was pretty good; wish he'd have named the Jew re: the transatlantic trade but his focus was on the revolts.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Dan Carlin doesn't soy out. He's pretty moderate about topics. He did one recently on slave revolts and I thought it was pretty good; wish he'd have named the Jew re: the transatlantic trade but his focus was on the revolts.
Dan Carlin is great.
Thors Angels, The Celtic Holocaust and Blue Print For Armageddon are imo his best.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]id=CzM_QuX5Uc4;list=PLp5VE4P1YBhc05cDqiOazzTTu1WSh8MHg[/MEDIA]

I’m sure some of you already have seen this dude’s videos

but they are funny and informative. It’s all about Roman History, but the Roman’s can do no wrong.

Highly suggest checking it out if you history
Love his vids, but when he got to the Muslim age he gave up and became depressed...His last video was about GOT...

Check this guy out...

[URL unfurl="true"]https://youtube.com/c/Malthius[/URL]

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt

Mel knows. :mel_sm:

IMG_20220812_102856.jpg