Ukrainian, Jewish, faggot

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
I'm a little disappointed. I thought you meant this Ukranian, Jewish faggot:

ARZelensky_1-e1655835499447.jpg

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
I made a thread about this faggot yesterday but felt really gay about writing paragraphs about him so deleted it. His faggotry really annoyed me.
same lol. I attempted to watch a few of his "lifestyle" videos before i saw his interviews and had to stop them because they were really cringe (the worst being the "inspirational" speech he was giving to his karate classmates pre internet fame).

my main gripe with him is that he does AI development/research but I don't know what he's work on. he doesn't post shit on his github and i never seen him bring any former classmates on his show. i assume a few of them are working on interesting shit.

it's cool that he can have a semi-technical conversation with programmers like stroustrup, but he seems like a fame seeker in the vein of bill nye.

G

same lol. I attempted to watch a few of his "lifestyle" videos before i saw his interviews and had to stop them because they were really cringe (the worst being the "inspirational" speech he was giving to his karate classmates pre internet fame).

my main gripe with him is that he does AI development/research but I don't know what he's work on. he doesn't post shit on his[URL='https://github.com/lexfridman'] github[/URL] and i never seen him bring any former classmates on his show. i assume a few of them are working on interesting shit.

it's cool that he can have a semi-technical conversation with programmers like stroustrup, but he seems like a fame seeker in the vein of bill nye.
[MEDIA=youtube]bCA54RIkpTo[/MEDIA]

Hahahahaaha what the fuck. "remember folks you have to try hard and not give up". Fucking mumbling stuttering little prick.

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme

Hahahahaaha what the fuck. "remember folks you have to try hard and not give up". Fucking mumbling stuttering little prick.

i forgot he prefaces the pep talk by casually mentioning his phd. you know he had to ask the sensei if he could give that speech to everyone. very embarrassing.

hammmburger

That is not how oopsie doodles works, atalker
He's a phony psuedo-intellectual who epitomizes the one eyed king in the land of the blind trope. He knows just enough to fool Rogan and his kind into thinking he's brilliant when this is the reality:

1. He was handed a graduate program slot at Drexel Univ. because his dad is a physics professor there.

2. He dicked around for years accomplishing nothing at Drexel, focusing on being an MMA star, to the point his initial advisor dropped him.

3. His PhD thesis was floated through likely due to point 1. Not only was the thing incredibly shorter than a dissertation is expected (even at a subpar university like Drexel) it had minimal research value/results, glaring spelling and grammatical errors, and cast an air of suspicion regarding the veracity of the purported results (this would become a pattern for Lex, per the next point)

4. He got an internship, not even a post-doc, at Google after being handed his doctorate, wherein he somehow ingratiated himself to Musk, and authored more than one paper that had questionable and in some cases patently false claims. See the following:

5. He became a figurehead with Rogan et al. and attracted the attention of someone at MIT's PR team who decided it would be better optics to have this moron mumble his way through interviews and spend 95% of his time on twitter than deal with the looming Epstein associations. (Apologies to Carole if he's still on here, but MIT did screw the pooch on this one)

To the rascal that mentioned Lex has nothing on his github or otherwise, this is reflective of Lex: there's never substance beyond the smoke and mirrors wrapped up in a facade of intellectualism. Any work that has his name on it is either a bunch of lies or it was done by someone else who slapped Lex's name on to garner clout/fame.

G

I made a thread about this faggot yesterday but felt really gay about writing paragraphs about him so deleted it. His faggotry really annoyed me.

I was going to bump it three hours later pointing out how the comments were a cum guzzling circle jerk, wondering if the people here are retarded or if the rest of the world is retarded.. but felt like it would be obvious and a waste of time. So I didn’t.