"Ukraine's Military claims"

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Well. That's some unbiased reporting there. No reason for Ukraine's Military to be overly liberal with their figures.

Screenshot_20220322-154732.jpg

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
KIAs are a subset of casualties. Casualties are the superset of all personnel that can no longer perform a military function. Including deaths, injuries etc. While KIAs would be the floor of the total casualties (assuming that's a correct number) Interchanging the terms means he doesn't know the distinction, as usual.

I sure hope no one points out that blunder.

Nice brutal and clinical breakdown of the stupidity of the man who tried to sue you, stupid.

G

I'm just the technical admin of this second better site. Look at the substance of the post. Not only did he get the terminology wrong there isn't even bad editorializing. He literally just converted a fraction to a rounded percent and went "wow 8% sure is a percent of something". Somehow more inane than his "boy we sure are up here", vegas commentary.
How important IS editorializing when you're being a stooge for CNN?

larry-king-01-gty-llr-210102_1609623448458_hpMain_1x1_992.jpg

G

Against a bunch of goat herders, but how many did those herders lose? The Vietcong and NVA lost entire units in battle...
Same size, same population, 5th column in Ukraine, less issues with logistics technically for Russians because of the location (they are russians and retarded tho).
1-100 ratio (against Iraq invasion stats) is pretty bad even against goat fuckers.

G

Iraq didnt have a real army guys. Theyve been fighting Iran since 1980, and had no fly zones and full spectrum UN sanctions and weapons inspections etc (oil for food program) right after the first gulf war. They kept Saddam after 91 because they had bigger plans for him (set him up for 9/11). But his army was basically a lame duck since atleast 1988.