• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Uh oh! The hack pack don is sending her hitmen!

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout
View attachment 142570View attachment 142571

What do the SWATting/welfare checks have to do with anything?

Edit: Ohhh she’s saying that Redditors posting the debt records with her account tagged but no other Jackie Singh’s named is somehow 1) proof that the debt isn’t hers and 2) proof that they’re involving other Jackie Singhs even though she’s the only one tagged

Jackie, your reasoning and therefore your posts are deeply impaired by your personality disorders, bipolar, and low intelligence. You should check your posts for intelligibility and coherence with someone you trust.

Edit 2: Jackie is cuckoo. @Dont Ban Me Quasi @BertCooper can we push out some more docs, please? Let’s wrap it up.
View attachment 142577
Who the fuck is getting paid on this forum besides bam? I want my Amazon gift cards too what the fuck.
(Missed that retarded take the first time around.)

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pat claims we’ve spent thousands of dollars terrorizing him
IMG_9225.jpeg

Because it costs thousands of dollars to create silly twitter accounts. I love that he hates how people here have used FOIA to gain access to legal documents that make him look bad. Outside of that and cameo videos I think that’s the extent of money spent on Pat posting.

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout
View attachment 142640
Because it costs thousands of dollars to create silly twitter accounts. I love that he hates how people here have used FOIA to gain access to legal documents that make him look bad. Outside of that and cameo videos I think that’s the extent of money spent on Pat posting.
Dan flew to MKE but he probably used frequent flyer miles so once again Patrick is retarded. BDA didn't spend thousands driving to Hoolis. Can't really think what else he could possibly mean.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Dan flew to MKE but he probably used frequent flyer miles so once again Patrick is retarded. BDA didn't spend thousands driving to Hoolis. Can't really think what else he could possibly mean.
Yeah I can’t figure out how we’re spending thousands of dollars to mess with him, closest is Dan flying out there. Maybe he means quasi fighting Pat’s dumb lawsuit? That’s quite a stretch but Pat is fat and stupid

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Dan also said he had some business related stuff to do near there so it wasn't like he just went to Milwaukee to sit in Hoolies and go home again.

Forum Clout
View attachment 142640
No one is asking him for specifics? Who spent thousands and on what? What "schemes"?

This "person" pays for Twitter/X Blue. You can't beg for subscriptions unless you pay for the "Blue" account. Didn't fatso tell everyone he's going to unfollow and block everyone who pays for "Blue" and they should too?

SmartSelect_20230813-220619_Twitter.jpg

BertCooper

Forum Clout
Actually, I have something very juicy at the moment that I entirely believe to be our Jackie but won’t push out until 100% certain.

To be clear, I’ve never engaged in any of this and this all stems from the callous way she handled that whole Dushatar/Pettr nonsense.

Bitch needs to get some meds (or steal them, amirite Jax?) and pay her bills.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Weird how as soon as KiwiFarms put live their "Torswats" thread for public viewing how quickly the "swattings" stopped.

*(dot) added because not sure if KiwiFarms links are allowed

https://kiwifarms(dot)pl/threads/torswats-entropy-cowbin-sneed-social-jlt-media-niggerchat-lambright-council-lambright-legion-matrix-georgefloyd-link-project-coomer.166962/

BertCooper

Forum Clout
Just an observation:

She was bothered by the credit card fraud publicizing but still tried to act nonplussed.

The insinuations her progressive credentials may be questionable given her documented history of tax avoidance and the IRS targeting her seems to have triggered this sperg out.

Touched a nerve?

Forum Clout
Just an observation:

She was bothered by the credit card fraud publicizing but still tried to act nonplussed.

The insinuations her progressive credentials may be questionable given her documented history of tax avoidance and the IRS targeting her seems to have triggered this sperg out.

Touched a nerve?
The tax bill seems to be the one which set her off. That's federal problems and if she's really dodging the federal government in Puerto Rico now, she's panicking. Entering back into contiguous United States might be a problem for her.