Ugh whats wrong with Nana's arm?

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Nothing creepier than grown men going to disney parks without children. Both Ant and Joe like to go there and creep on little children.
He even posted photo evidence of him doing that by taking a picture of a little girl and her dad there. It's a wonder he still goes down there, the chances of him getting shot go up dramatically, as they should, the fucking creep.

There's literally no reason to go to Disney as a single adult or even with an adult friend group. I don't think you can drink or smoke there. Why would you want to go somewhere with a bunch of tired parents and hyper little kids running around? Just let the children have fun with their families.

Imagine being a parent and having to shield your child from these drunk, giggling, prancing goblins when you spent all that money just to go to the number one family destination in the country.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
There's literally no reason to go to Disney as a single adult or even with an adult friend group. I don't think you can drink or smoke there.
You can drink at EPCOT, but unless they’ve changed things, that’s the only park that allows alcohol. Had a lovely flight of Glenfidditch there once. It’s tougher to smoke because Disney has smoking areas around all of the parks and some of them are actually hard to find.

You can drink at EPCOT, but unless they’ve changed things, that’s the only park that allows alcohol. Had a lovely flight of Glenfidditch there once. It’s tougher to smoke because Disney has smoking areas around all of the parks and some of them are actually hard to find.
You can drink at the Star Wars park, which I’m sure is why Nana’s there.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Fucking nonce has that Mr. Wonderful Paul Orndorff arm atrophy going on.

So Missy is clearly Vader, except she wins every fight.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
b948c3d283b42af80c85bf41168ef127.gif

Ol' chicken arm Cumia.
Look how thin.

You can drink at all the Disney parks now -- a lot of them even have themed cocktails with silly names. They probably saw how much money Universal was making on booze and decided the profit was worth completely undercutting their stated purpose of creating a whimsical atmosphere for children.
There's literally no reason to go to Disney as a single adult or even with an adult friend group. I don't think you can drink or smoke there. Why would you want to go somewhere with a bunch of tired parents and hyper little kids running around? Just let the children have fun with their families.
Ant did TWO visits to Epcot this trip and the second time around he didn't even bother bringing Missy -- it was him and two of the drunken retards from Content House. They did three laps around the "countries of the world" pavilions and put down about twenty drinks each by their count.

A 61 year old man bragged about this.