UFL Megathread

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
This league isn't going to last with how bad attendance is looking at some of these games. 75% of the stadium at the San Antonio Memphis game is empty and they aren't even trying to hide it.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
This league isn't going to last with how bad attendance is looking at some of these games. 75% of the stadium at the San Antonio Memphis game is empty and they aren't even trying to hide it.
Home opener too
Having a mic on the coach repeating himself like an angry black lady is annoying as fuck

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Well I went to the DC game. Probably was 60% full or so, I thought we would do better since they were good last year. Had a decent time tho, I’ll probably be back.

Cuphead

Well I went to the DC game. Probably was 60% full or so, I thought we would do better since they were good last year. Had a decent time tho, I’ll probably be back.
Went as well. Was with all the degens in the GA section. Attendance wasn't as good as it was last year. Even the beer snake wasn't as impressive as some of the ones last year. Not having a good feeling about this league lasting.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Went as well. Was with all the degens in the GA section. Attendance wasn't as good as it was last year. Even the beer snake wasn't as impressive as some of the ones last year. Not having a good feeling about this league lasting.
I must be getting old because the constant blaring music really got on my nerves. I don’t need to hear 10 second music clips at 140 decibels between every play, shitheads.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
It's awful and permeating every arena. I see small D1 schools that play in basically high school venues just pipe in this glaring music over the schools own band lol.
I remember going to a Boston Blazers lacrosse game about 15 years ago and the arena would blast music constantly. Worse experience ever. The acoustics aren't meant for that.

Last edited:

Cuphead

Rematch of the championship game last year and the stadium is maybe 10% full. Fawkin brootal.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Rematch of the championship game last year and the stadium is maybe 10% full. Fawkin brootal.
Yeah this is bad. How did they choose the 8 cities and why would they put 3 of them in Texas?

They should have put one team in Texas and called them the Texas whatevers to get all the fans. Same with Florida.