• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

UFC 281 Discussion Thread brought to you by the Nigger Jim Podcast

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Fag lost 10k on Meatball
FB_IMG_1668307254806.jpg

Harry Powell

Ymunkoke, child
Streameast on the SportSurge list is usually reliable.
Streameast will make you pay if you wanna see the main event. I’ve done it before, it’s a good stream. At this point though I just pay for the real PPV and then make a bunch of degenerate 12-piece parlays. If one hits, it will pay for all the PPVs!

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Streameast will make you pay if you wanna see the main event. I’ve done it before, it’s a good stream. At this point though I just pay for the real PPV and then make a bunch of degenerate 12-piece parlays. If one hits, it will pay for all the PPVs!
Good thinking brothaman. Unless it's a major fight it's just hard for me to justify the PPV price. BKFC cards I get for $5 a month and are normally more entertaining than these as much as I like UFC

Monk

I hope all of the Black Panther shit is like that clip they just showed with Usman. 30 second clip and they're making ape noises at each other as a verbal argument escalates. I bet that scene ends with a character getting sucker punched and beat down 5 on 1.