• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

UFC 281 Discussion Thread brought to you by the Nigger Jim Podcast

Monk

Main Card
  • Israel Adesanya (c) -210 vs. Alex Pereira(4) +175, middleweight championship
  • Weili Zhang(2) -340 vs. Carla Esparza (c) +270, women's strawweight championship
  • Dustin Poirier(2) -230 vs. Michael Chandler(5) +190, lightweight
  • Chris Gutierrez -220 vs. Frankie Edgar(12) +170, bantamweight
  • Dan Hooker(12) -155 vs. Claudio Puelles +130, lightweight
Prelims
  • Renato Moicano -125 vs. Brad Riddell +105, lightweight
  • Dominick Reyes(7) -220 vs. Ryan Spann(12) +180, light heavyweight
  • Erin Blanchfield(12) -400 vs. Molly McCann(15) +310, women's flyweight
  • Andre Petroski -200 vs. Wellington Turman +170, middleweight
Early Prelims
  • Silvana Gomez Juarez -115 vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz -105, women's strawweight
  • Choi Seung-woo -165 vs. Michael Trizano +140, featherweight
  • Ottman Azaitar -135 vs. Matt Frevola +115, lightweight
  • Montel Jackson -200 vs. Julio Arce +170, bantamweight
  • Carlos Ulberg -135 vs. Nicolae Negumereanu +115, light heavyweight

--------------

Streams

Monk

Izzy by decision, Zhang by TKO, Chandler by KO, Gutierrez by TKO, Puelles by submission are my main card picks.

Monk

Early Prelims were pretty fawwwkin' great tonight. Izzy/Pereira is going to be boring because Izzy will play it safe and point fight to a decision. Rest of the fights have potential to be good though.

HR@PaneraBread

They firin' rockets into who's ass?
Watch the prelims be awesome and then the main card be a snooze. It's happened before
It's natural, guys are fighting like dogs on the prelims and the small shows because they know it's a ticket onto the main card if they win a few and get a rep for wild barnburners.

It's not everyone, you do get boring undercards from time to time but there so much more to lose the bigger the fights get nowadays

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Out of the links above what is the most reliable to use? Last card the link I had kept buffering on me during the fights and motherfucked me. Need one that's actually reliable.