UFC 278 Live Viewing Thread

2Shirts1Egg2

5foot9 and an attitude
Joe Rogan is literally half an inch taller than this flyweight Iraqi.
I have the terrorist to win by finish
He even gave you an allahu akbar after doing it

Edit - This is pretty steady but when the main card starts it's a crap shoot

edit 2 - video blocked literally the minute i post the link here. What in Gods name have you glowy fucks been upto?

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Joe Rogan is literally half an inch taller than this flyweight Iraqi.

He even gave you an allahu akbar after doing it

Edit - This is pretty steady but when the main card starts it's a crap shoot

edit 2 - video blocked literally the minute i post the link here. What in Gods name have you glowy fucks been upto?
It's working for me. I'm watching the prelims on ESPN+ right now and switching over to a link once the main card starts cause I refuse to pay $70 for these

2Shirts1Egg2

5foot9 and an attitude
Broke niggers who can't afford pay-per-view
UK gets it on BT Sport. Still stream the shit because you can legit avoid a TV license legally by not having TV and watching everything online. Only boomers play for that anyway and nobody cares, all they can do is threaten you. The only way you could be a bigger rube would probably be paying $70 for a Kamaru Usman fight

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
I wouldnt pay for it even if i had $80 to burn. Fuck you. Gouging us fight fans every goddamn turn they can. Ill pirate every ppv until theyre business savvy enough to be free like NFL and MLB
The only time I'll ever pay for one is if it's something like a McGregor fight and I'm having a viewing party with people over for it. Otherwise $70-80 is a scam. BKFC is $5 a month and you get access to all the PPV and a lot of those card are better than some recent UFC ones

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
The only time I'll ever pay for one is if it's something like a McGregor fight and I'm having a viewing party with people over for it. Otherwise $70-80 is a scam. BKFC is $5 a month and you get access to all the PPV and a lot of those card are better than some recent UFC ones
I paid the last Khabib fight. Willing to pay for Ferguson va Geatje type hype fights if theyre my favorite fighters and i dont wanna risk the stream freezing on me. But fuck you for sucking me into ESPN+ then Fight Pass AND THEY WORKED LIKE SHIT. TOTAL DOGSHIT. The streaming sites are my way of saying “fuck you” back to for them. Money grubbing, shit product making jews. I just want good fights. Let em take PEDs too. Fuck USADA.

2Shirts1Egg2

5foot9 and an attitude
Let em take PEDs too. Fuck USADA.
TRT Vitor Belfort era UFC was amazing and hilarious. He was headkicking the division to death in Brazil where he could juice (Rockhold and Bisping, who's still pissed because that's how he fucked his eye up) and then showed up for his title fight in Vegas looking like Rich Vos and got destroyed.

They need a world governing body at this point or UFC takes it's own rules to every event. it's worth billions and you can go to another State (never mind another country) and fight under totally different rules. Athletic commissions are obsolete and hopeless at judging. The whole reason they went with them was for sporting legitimacy which is kind of a silly reason now it's pretty much globally accepted and the taboos of the early 90s dark ages have been more or less forgotten.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
TRT Vitor Belfort era UFC was amazing and hilarious. He was headkicking the division to death in Brazil where he could juice (Rockhold and Bisping, who's still pissed because that's how he fucked his eye up) and then showed up for his title fight in Vegas looking like Rich Vos and got destroyed.

They need a world governing body at this point or UFC takes it's own rules to every event. it's worth billions and you can go to another State (never mind another country) and fight under totally different rules. Athletic commissions are obsolete and hopeless at judging. The whole reason they went with them was for sporting legitimacy which is kind of a silly reason now it's pretty much globally accepted and the taboos of the early 90s dark ages have been more or less forgotten.
“UFC Somalia brought to you by a bunch of walking twigs” fighters coming out looking like 90s wwf wrestlers