UFC 276 Discussion Thread

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
Fawk! I’m out of state and FanDuel won’t let me bet.

I like Volk, I like that he doesn’t do the trash talk and shit. He’s respectable. I love Holloway and I don’t want to see him lose, but at the same time I would love to see Volk go for that Double-Champ status. Edit: Also I don’t think it’s a good sign Max is suddenly trying the trash talk and seems all hyped up on Instagram and at the weigh ins. Too much nervous energy.

Volk dec Holloway

I’m all in on seeing Izzy fight Pereira but I think Strickland wrestle-fucks him to a victory.

Strickland dec Pereira

I think everyone is sleeping on Cannonier. There is some real value in his odds, if faggot FanDuel would let me place the goddamn bet. Anyway even though I would be putting money on him due to the odds, I think Izzy takes it.

Izzy dec Cannonier

Hoping Cerrone doesn’t get merc’d, I would like to see him get his 50 fights.

Monk

Screenshot_18.png

Mel looks like he got into some edibles.

G

I use to be a hardcore MMA fan, but have taken a break from it, and tonight reminds me of why.

I just scared my dog by yelling at Robbie/my TV like a mad man...Shit gets me too fired up.

It's an occupational hazard when you're white trash...

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
I can't believe Strickland got fucked up like that. Pretty dissapointing as a fan. Hard to continue all his shit talking after a loss like that.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Was stuck driving last night and missed most of it. I caught the Izzy fight (meh) and the O’Malley eye-poke highlighted. Sugga is getting boring to watch with all these constant injuries/no contests/whatever. Any brothaman care to give me a quick rundown of whats worth checking out?

What other fights were good? Howd Barbarina do? Hes been pretty impressive lately. Was Lawler worth watching? Strickland fight any good?