Uber and Lyft drivers are idiots.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Why do they think they deserve unions and other benefits?

The whole premise of Lyft, Uber, door dash, etc is you "get to be your own boss" and was always promoted and still is promoted as such.

If you're your own boss, then you're running your own company. When does a company owner ever have benefits provided to them? Never. They obtain benefits that they pass off to their workers for the BENEFIT of working for the company.

I love when these situations get shot down in court and I seen faggot California of all places just shut them down and told them they're all contractors.

I hope they go on "strike" like they did before and the regular cab companies just continue pickup up people.

G

They really mother-fucked cab drivers. Member them...I had an uncle who used to pick me up in his cab every Friday for free, to attend the masjid. He is in Ottawa now...idk what he is doing, but definitely no longer a cabbie. \

tbh fuck Uber.
A cab driver mother fucked me in Rome. He overcharged me and I didn't realize.

I had fantasies of getting in his cab again and asking him to drive me to a secluded location, where I'd fucking slit his throat.

I tried to find him again but couldn't, spent an entire day hanging out in the cab area where I got him initially. Lucky motherfucker.

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
Uber and Lyft are awesome and expose how shitty cabs and cab companies are.

I can be literally anywhere in America or the world really, and Uber is the same everywhere. I have no idea what or who the good or reputable cab companies are one town over from me. Not to mention the pre-determined rates. I really hope someday they figure out how to make money.

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
A cab driver mother fucked me in Rome. He overcharged me and I didn't realize.

I had fantasies of getting in his cab again and asking him to drive me to a secluded location, where I'd fucking slit his throat.

I tried to find him again but couldn't, spent an entire day hanging out in the cab area where I got him initially. Lucky motherfucker.
Cab driver did this to me in LA and I screamed at him and told him I’d call his company and the taxi authority. He gave up and I didn’t pay.

G

I had an uber driver tell me that he stares at the car bumpers in front of him and fantasizes about crashing into them
I had a female Uber driver tell me she's not afraid to drive alone at night as a female because she's a psycho and is more likely to murder her passengers than the other way around. I didn't speak a word the entire trip and the botch rambled on about her life.

Also lol, you set up a service that helps contractors find customers, now people think you're their employer. Fuck off

DMAN

NYC Mayor
They are waitresses on wheels. They live off of tips and have a whole self righteous brotherhood foolishness about them.

Calling someone a "driver" is a level below calling them a servant.

Yeah base your newfound self-employment on the ever volatile gas prices. Just hoping you get enough rides and TIPPIES to warrant the cost of fuel. You're wasting gas when you're sitting there waiting for some other idiot to request a ride. I HOPE I GET A TIPPY!! GIBBS ME A TIP!!! WHERE MY TIPS?

DMAN

NYC Mayor
They really mother-fucked cab drivers. Member them...I had an uncle who used to pick me up in his cab every Friday for free, to attend the masjid. He is in Ottawa now...idk what he is doing, but definitely no longer a cabbie. \

tbh fuck Uber.

Fuck cab drivers. Especially white ones, they are always loudmouth junkies who need to impose their will on you conversationally. WHERE YOU FROM????? HUH???? SAY AGAIN???

Unlike airplanes, I prefer my driver to be foreign. I go deep with the language barrier, nothing better than someone doing your will, while being unable to communicate with you. Savages.

G

Fuck cab drivers. Especially white ones, they are always loudmouth junkies who need to impose their will on you conversationally. WHERE YOU FROM????? HUH???? SAY AGAIN???

Unlike airplanes, I prefer my driver to be foreign. I go deep with the language barrier, nothing better than someone doing your will, while being unable to communicate with you. Savages.
Cunt taxi drivers when their ‘card reader’ doesn’t work and you have to give them cash. Fuck them too

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt