Two users I was wrong about and actually consider PFG.

G

You don’t seem mad at all, that’s why you keep thinking about me and bringing me up, to show me how unbothered you are… right?

Keep it up.
Did I give the impression that I like your company or that I'm not immensely irritated by your complete lack of humor, originality or insight? It actually does kind of piss me off that your life is so devoid of meaning (bald of it, even) that you cling to the accomplishments of other men on the basis that you share a skin color with them.

Kike.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Did I give the impression that I like your company or that I'm not immensely irritated by your complete lack of humor, originality or insight? It actually does kind of piss me off that your life is so devoid of meaning (bald of it, even) that you cling to the accomplishments of other men on the basis that you share a skin color with them.

Kike.
Jew angrily makes up nonsense based on what he fantasizes about me.

This is not the first time you’ve done this, but when you can’t criticize someone’s actual words or thoughts, you people never hesitate to make shit up

G

This is not the first time you’ve done this, but when you can’t criticize someone’s actual words or thoughts, you people never hesitate to make shit up
You're balding

G

"Now I know I never make a joke or say something that a million faggot edgelords haven't said before me but you're wrong!!"

Lol. Die bald about it.