• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Twitter is important to you, you don't have to be ashamed of that, you can be sad, it's okay

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I found a couple old videos he posted a few years ago and took some "unfortunate pauses"

Here are a few from another one

That hat is 3 shades darker now due to dirt and sweat from his head but still wears it out in public. He was late 30s here posting dumb selfie videos that nobody asked for, his narcissism is on insane levels.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
That hat is 3 shades darker now due to dirt and sweat from his head but still wears it out in public. He was late 30s here posting dumb selfie videos that nobody asked for, his narcissism is on insane levels.
Its like rings on a tree. You can tell when it was taken by reading how dirty that hat is with the amount of chins he has at the time of the photo.

G

51a3cd0829e8d25a237df66b624d4498.png

Yes Pat we all see how stupid you sound.
Ah yes, being a doctor and being a journalist require the same levels of training and expertise. It's not like cell phones, the internet and social media in general have rendered mainstream journalists completely obsolete. Keep carrying water for them, Rick. MSNBC will come calling any day now!

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Ah yes, being a doctor and being a journalist require the same levels of training and expertise. It's not like cell phones, the internet and social media in general have rendered mainstream journalists completely obsolete. Keep carrying water for them, Rick. MSNBC will come calling any day now!
His point about "citizen medicine" is fucking retarded, too; do I need a fucking medical degree to perform CPR on someone after an accident if I'm trained in it, or to perform the Heimlich on someone choking in a restaurant? That sounds a lot like "citizen medicine" to me. I'm starting to think this Pat guy doesn't think his points through and is just angry, reactionary, stupid, and fat.