Tweet this at Pat and tell him that Trump is going to due a Tomlinson on this.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I’ve never understood the people who obsess over either loving or hating trump, I’ve always appreciated supporting him because it’s funny and triggers retards - that’s why I voted for him and it’s a legitimate good reason on its own, but genuinely loving the guy? It’s insane. He fucking sucks, he just doesn’t suck as much as Biden or Clinton or Harris etc

G

I’ve never understood the people who obsess over either loving or hating trump, I’ve always appreciated supporting him because it’s funny and triggers retards - that’s why I voted for him and it’s a legitimate good reason on its own, but genuinely loving the guy? It’s insane. He fucking sucks, he just doesn’t suck as much as Biden or Clinton or Harris etc
My vote is still in NJ in it has no value, I was going to skip Trump in 2016 after a lifetime growing up with his liberal antics on Page Six, but at the last second decided to email my Trump vote in figuring they'd be going on about popular vote. In 2020 after watching him drive them nuts I was more in, but he's stupid and way to egotistical for the job, but watching the Pats go crazy is fun.

G

Trump was a PFG president. As a person who's not legally allowed to have politics anymore (convicted felon) I usually gauge how good or bad a president is by how directly my life either sucks or gets better. With Trump my life certainly didn't get worse, it actually improved. With Biden my life has become markedly more difficult.

A fucking reality TV star became president and my life got better. Life's a trip, ese.

Last edited by a moderator:

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
This represents to Pat his very own Kobayashi Maru - he's obsessed with Trump to the point that he simply MUST tweet about this, but to do so will undoubtedly invite attention and scorn unto his very similar situation. He can't very well call out Trump and command him to "pay up" without revealing himself to be the morbidly obese hypocrite with bitch tits that he is .... can he? Or will a simple "wrong in every detail, stlaker" explain it all away?

G

Trump was a PFG president. As a person who's not legally allowed to have politics anymore (convicted felon) I usually gauge how good or bad a president is by how directly my life either sucks or gets better. With Trump my life certainly didn't get worse, it actually improved. With Biden my life has become markedly more difficult.

A fucking reality TV star became president and my life got better. Life's a trip, ese.
I was a convicted felon, I never lost my right to vote and I also got it expunged, I immigrated to a place, how did they tell you, you couldn't vote what state were you in?

G

Iowa

[URL unfurl="true"]https://governor.iowa.gov/press-release/gov-reynolds-signs-executive-order-to-restore-voting-rights-of-felons-who-have[/URL]

Oh damn... I can vote eventually (I'm still on papers)

G

Iowa

[URL unfurl="true"]https://governor.iowa.gov/press-release/gov-reynolds-signs-executive-order-to-restore-voting-rights-of-felons-who-have[/URL]

Oh damn... I can vote eventually (I'm still on papers)
I think in NJ only if you're incarcerated on 1 year or more sentence for a felony, while in jail. As a white 20 or so year old I just got some house arrest and probation as it should be. They didn't even catch it, up here until I accidentally reveled it thinking one arrest was another. I'm pretty sure every state gives back the voting right thing at some point.

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
I was a convicted felon, I never lost my right to vote and I also got it expunged, I immigrated to a place, how did they tell you, you couldn't vote what state were you in?
In VA they take your gun rights automatically, voting rights are automatically gone (i believe), you cant be within 100 yards of another felon (at work or at home). Good luck finding a place of employment thats gone out of their way to hire one felon, theyre not risking hiring you knowing it could violate the other employees release agreements. Being a felon can fucking ruin your life. They asked me if i wad a felon when applying for a mortgage loan too.

G

In VA they take your gun rights automatically, voting rights are automatically gone (i believe), you cant be within 100 yards of another felon (at work or at home). Good luck finding a place of employment thats gone out of their way to hire one felon, theyre not risking hiring you knowing it could violate the other employees release agreements. Being a felon can fucking ruin your life. They asked me if i wad a felon when applying for a mortgage loan too.
In NJ whatever the rules were they didn't read them to me upon conviction. It was a fight aggravated assault, they did ask if I owned guns which i didn't at the time. I know I wasn't supposed to cavort with known felons, some of the stuff loosened up after my probation ended, but none of it changed the things I did. I kept the job I had, they never even knew I was arrested. At the time I was awaiting trial I threw some guy through a window during a fight and the court got that, but still accepted my eventual plea lol.

Phish

In NJ whatever the rules were they didn't read them to me upon conviction. It was a fight aggravated assault, they did ask if I owned guns which i didn't at the time. I know I wasn't supposed to cavort with known felons, some of the stuff loosened up after my probation ended, but none of it changed the things I did. I kept the job I had, they never even knew I was arrested. At the time I was awaiting trial I threw some guy through a window during a fight and the court got that, but still accepted my eventual plea lol.
“Anyone convicted of a felony in Virginia automatically loses their civil rights - the right to vote, serve on a jury, run for office, become a notary public and carry a firearm. The Constitution of Virginia gives the Governor the sole discretion to restore civil rights, not including firearm rights.”

and they frequently deny your request for your rights back, even a decade or two after the offense, unless you got some $$ to throw at em. Mandatory minimum of 5 yrs if caught w a firearm or ammo as a felon as well.

G

“Anyone convicted of a felony in Virginia automatically loses their civil rights - the right to vote, serve on a jury, run for office, become a notary public and carry a firearm. The Constitution of Virginia gives the Governor the sole discretion to restore civil rights, not including firearm rights.”

and they frequently deny your request for your rights back, even a decade or two after the offense, unless you got some $$ to throw at em. Mandatory minimum of 5 yrs if caught w a firearm or ammo as a felon as well.
Oh jury that was one it was actually handy lol. How about expungement how hard is it?

Phish

Oh jury that was one it was actually handy lol. How about expungement how hard is it?
Im kinda speaking out of terms here, but the only guy I know that’s had it done said it costed thousands and it wasn’t even immediate. It took a long time. He wanted his felony drug dealing past gone off his record to get a good job and said he had to pay thousands to get it done in the most timely manner possible. Again, just an anecdote. When i got popped misdemeanor slinging weed, the arresting officer said it wouldnt be hard to get it off my record. I never bothered. My buddy was “in deep”. I wasnt.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
I was a convicted felon
9CDA560C-CB25-4D26-83C9-200043F93C63.gif