• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Turns out, Jackie's methodology was spot on

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
Remember how cool it was to learn that Carol has a cool, manly Southern accent and doesn't sound like a fag at all? It was for me anyway. Although, Carol could sound like Rip Taylor and I'd still love him.
Pat could never accept Carol because he doesn't fit his cartoonish notion of a limp wristed victim. Of course, Carol uncovering the marathon scandal didn't help. It's also similar reasoning as to why he hates Leslie so much. Leslie is supposed to be on his side and take everything he says as truth, child. Never question Pat, little ones.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Pat could never accept Carol because he doesn't fit his cartoonish notion of a limp wristed victim. Of course, Carol uncovering the marathon scandal didn't help. It's also similar reasoning as to why he hates Leslie so much. Leslie is supposed to be on his side and take everything he says as truth, child. Never question Pat, little ones.
Yup. He has a simmering hate for regular white guys who troll him but has a boiling rage when his perceived "under represented" folks like women, coloreds, and gays do.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Yup. He has a simmering hate for regular white guys who troll him but has a boiling rage when his perceived "under represented" folks like women, coloreds, and gays do.
His additional level of hatred reserved for anyone who doesn’t fit his basement dweller incel stereotype should be the red flag for anyone who truly cares about people the way these pathetic faggots pretend they do. Pat is objectively more racist/homophobic/misogynistic than almost anyone here even if he’s too dumb to realize it.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
When your rodeo autism exposed his father as a big, fat fraud you know he said the words "fucking bitch" to himself.

"These cunts and fags don't want my welp help? WELL FUCK THEM! It's because they're too weak minded to realize that they need me, Patrick S. Tomlinson, to protect them. It's the vapors."

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
When your rodeo autism exposed his father as a big, fat fraud you know he said the words "fucking bitch" to himself.

"These cunts and fags don't want my welp help? WELL FUCK THEM! It's because they're too weak minded to realize that they need me, Patrick S. Tomlinson, to protect them. It's the vapors."
I hope he muttered, "Fucking fat old Chink bitch" lol!