• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Turns out, Jackie's methodology was spot on

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
> usernames related to The Lord of the Rings helped lead authorities to Filion’s doorstep.

:image_9247_m::image_9247_m::image_9247_m:
I haven't followed the Snackie shit very closely (or the Fat Author stuff either...been boring around here). Didn't she dox some Dushatar guy? Was that a different guy? Does this batshit crazy lady still have a legit connection to the intelligence community? Do her bear paws cut off the circulation to underage phalli? Is she still like $500,000 in debt and on the run?

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
I haven't followed the Snackie shit very closely (or the Fat Author stuff either...been boring around here). Didn't she dox some Dushatar guy? Was that a different guy? Does this batshit crazy lady still have a legit connection to the intelligence community? Do her bear paws cut off the circulation to underage phalli? Is she still like $500,000 in debt and on the run?
The FBI caught the actual swatter and in a release talking about it specifically called out Jackie saying she's full of shit.

G

> usernames related to The Lord of the Rings helped lead authorities to Filion’s doorstep.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.wired.com/story/alan-filion-torswats-swatting-arrest/[/URL]
'According to records shared with WIRED, not mentioned in the arrest warrant, while interacting on Tox, Dennis used Wireshark to monitor his network traffic. In the process, he uncovered an IP address and the username “Paimon Arnum,” which was previously unknown to law enforcement.

'A quick search on Google uncovered a YouTube account under that name that shared similarities with other Nazgul accounts. He sent this information to the FBI.

'“Nazgul,” “Paimon Arnum,” and other usernames police claim are linked to online accounts Filion used are related to J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings. For example, the owner of the Torswats Telegram channel posted images of a Nazgul, which translates to “Ring Wraith” in Tolkien’s “black speech” language, according to court documents. Authorities say Filion used several usernames containing the phrase “Ring Wraith.” In emails between Dennis and the FBI, the private investigator also flagged a Discord account with the username “Dushatar,” which used a Nazgul as its profile image, court records say. The same Discord user previously used the handles “Paimon Arnum,” “Paimon Arnum Onkmokhob,” and “Paimon Arnum Angmarob,” according to court records, which investigators note are all “detailed, obscure ambiguations of words within Tolkien’s ‘black speech’ language.” Police say they also found Lord of the Rings-related words and online content linked to six Google accounts that they claim Filion used.

'In April and May, the FBI sent subpoenas to Discord and Google requesting information about accounts linked to Dushatar on Discord and Paimon Arnum on YouTube. The records provided by the companies confirmed that a user had logged into both accounts using the same residential IP address in Lancaster California, court documents say.'

THIS is how you connect online accounts when doing an investigation.

Jackie's version? "This other account has the same LOTR reference!" I'd be laughing and marveling at just how stupid she is except what she's doing to Petter upsets me so greatly.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
There's no way Jackie can even install Wireshark, let alone understand packet inspection.

I'm not familiar woth tox but it says it has end to end encryption. How did they get the encryption key to decrypt the traffic in Wireshark anyway though?

G

There's no way Jackie can even install Wireshark, let alone understand packet inspection.

I'm not familiar woth tox but it says it has end to end encryption. How did they get the encryption key to decrypt the traffic in Wireshark anyway though?
My guess is Wireshark was only used to get the destination ip address and that Torswats was using the username "Paimon Arnum" on Tox, and the Wired writer is conflating how the info was obtained.

G

I wish the FBI would send her an email saying "Jackie, if you're doing something you shouldn't be, now's the time to knock it off." This new fake Torswats account would probably go offline immediately.

The pressure on her has to feel immense. After the massive setback of being booted off the Biden campaign, she recently managed to grift her way into speaking at an "OpSec" conference, giving her a thin veneer of legitimacy once again. If she fails to maintain the charade that Petter is somehow involved, she'll -- again -- be exposed as a massive, weird fraud.

There's something wrong with her that's lead to this obsession with appearing as (but not becoming) a leet hacker and "infosec" warrior that goes way back. If she recognized who she is and what she's capable of, I believe she'd find herself much happier working a regular-type job and staying away from the Internet.

Forum Clout
The pressure on her has to feel immense. After the massive setback of being booted off the Biden campaign, she recently managed to grift her way into speaking at an "OpSec" conference, giving her a thin veneer of legitimacy once again. If she fails to maintain the charade that Petter is somehow involved, she'll -- again -- be exposed as a massive, weird fraud.

The problem with that, sweetie, is that no one who trusts her in the first place really gives a shit about doing any research.

But it's never a good look to get caught framing somebody.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
You got me good, thinking you were the real @CarolMaxheinie . If I had looked, the "Carol Munoz" should have been the giveaway. 😸

8b3002c9c6ef1f255aeaf6e62ce9ea4e.jpg

a6815370813e916bf3fdde596e05cd9e.jpg

aef1400fb954fc1b5e8c6dcff0e4dfc2.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Had me going and had to check too. Should have known the real Carol is too much of a sweetheart to car crash someone.
Remember how cool it was to learn that Carol has a cool, manly Southern accent and doesn't sound like a fag at all? It was for me anyway. Although, Carol could sound like Rip Taylor and I'd still love him.