• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Trump will not go to jail.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
We don’t prosecute presidents for war crimes murdering millions, but not convicting one on fake nonsense charges about campaign finance gets you in a tizzy?
Do you understand how Presidential immunity already works? They get full coverage for all of that. It’s considered acts of the Presidency and thus not subject to criminal charges in or out of office. Thats one of the perks of the jobs wether its right or wrong.

Like to put for example how shaky this is lets say the Presidents gets info a terrorist is at a spot from his cabinet. He orders a missile strike and it kills the terrorist but also the civilian. Should our President be tried for murder? We’d have a revolving door of them if so.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Do you understand how Presidential immunity already works? They get full coverage for all of that. It’s considered acts of the Presidency and thus not subject to criminal charges in or out of office. Thats one of the perks of the jobs wether its right or wrong.

Like to put for example how shaky this is lets say the Presidents gets info a terrorist is at a spot from his cabinet. He orders a missile strike and it kills the terrorist but also the civilian. Should our President be tried for murder? We’d have a revolving door of them if so.

We fabricated evidence to illegally invade countries. We have committed more brutal war crimes of civilians across the globe in the last 20 years than Russia could do in Ukraine in 1000 years.

I’m not talking about legal precedent or technicalities, I’m saying being on a moral high horse is total water head stuff.

I think Trump is a war criminal, but pragmatically he was much less of one than any establishment figure is. The establishment hate Trump so I like him, because I’m not a sheep vaccine injured nigger like JebJoh.

Forum Clout
We are not free and we are ruled by insane psychopaths.
That's fine if you believe that and you're probably right.

My point is the country was set up as being free of monarchies and dictators. If we can't prosecute presidents for crimes then that entire idea is gone. You would be incarcerated for any of the crimes Trump is alleged to have committed, same with any other citizen. We either treat presidents as normal citizens who preside (that's the etymology) over the government temporarily or we treat them as something different, which they aren't.

You can say the crimes are nothing (that's a cope) but there's people being prosecuted for the same thing every day. Pretty sad state when a nigger like Trump could destroy a once great political party that actually stood for something. Imagine have any other candidate besides Trump running against Biden; they'd win easily. But no, let's defend the retard with no platform because he says mean things or whatever.

Fucking retards.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
We fabricated evidence to illegally invade countries. We have committed more brutal war crimes of civilians across the globe in the last 20 years than Russia could do in Ukraine in 1000 years.

I’m not talking about legal precedent or technicalities, I’m saying being on a moral high horse is total water head stuff.
Yeah i’m just saying the technicalities matter. Every President has committed some type of war crime. Not every President has wiretapped their opponents, or gotten blowjobs from interns in the Oval, or did anything Trump did. Do you see what i’m saying. The moral line is you can do whatever the hell when it comes to upholding the “American standard” but when it comes to enriching yourself or engaging in “unpresidental” acts thats a no go.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Ted Kennedy got away with killing Mary Jo and was a “Senator for Life” so I can’t see anything serious happening to Trump.

People cry about “white privilege” but the real problem is “government privilege” - just yesterday the Philly DA dropped their arrest warrant PA Rep Kevin Boyle because he’s on todays primary election ballot. Boyle has a long history of violating protection of abuse orders and is known to get drunk and cause scenes in bars threatening to use his political power to hurt bartenders that cut him off. They love to use the “he suffers from mental illness” excuse for him being a violent drunk asshole.

Last edited:

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Fake ass quote. John Adams and JQA were both huge zionists. You can find letters from them writing to Christian contemporaries about how their disregard for Jews disgusts them.
9BAE81F5-49D9-4E5E-990B-A4A9516D49A3.jpeg

JebJoh

Forum Clout

I think Trump is a war criminal, but pragmatically he was much less of one than any establishment figure is. The establishment hate Trump so I like him, because I’m not a sheep vaccine injured nigger like JebJoh.
Dude, you can't get through a day without filling your head with drugs, so many drugs that your dick doesn't work. You keep taking the drugs and whine that you can't afford a house or a decent car. You are so embarrassed by your inability to find a woman that you make up ridiculous stories about how you actually had a date that went bad. Your bosses at your job must realize what a loser you are, obviously they pay you like a teenager, they have no respect for you. Think they know you're less than half a man who spends his work day posting shit on message boards at work?

What I am saying here, maybe if your brain worked you wouldn't be a broke, drug addled incel and someone might take you seriously. Not likely if you made it to middle age without growing up, but it's worth thinking about.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Ted Kennedy got away with killing Mary Jo and was a “Senator for Life” so I can’t see anything serious happening to Trump.

People cry about “white privilege” but the real problem is “government privilege” - just yesterday the Philly DA dropped their arrest warrant PA Rep Kevin Boyle because he’s on todays primary election ballot. Boyle has a long history of violating protection of abuse orders and is known to get drunk and cause scenes in bars threatening to use his political power to hurt bartenders that cut him off. They love to use the “he suffers from mental illness” excuse for him being a violent drunk asshole.

WWAW that nigger mayor woman who pays herself 100s of thousands and expenses even more on a lavish lifestyle, who’s made her successor have a 30k salary but not her?

Any criticism of her is racism.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
WWAW that nigger mayor woman who pays herself 100s of thousands and expenses even more on a lavish lifestyle, who’s made her successor have a 30k salary but not her?

Any criticism of her is racism.
I think shes in St. Louis but I’ve seen her, she gets all angry when questioned about her corruption and cries racism. There was one democrat n person in Chicago who claimed since he’s a black man with a black wife his life is already tough and he shouldn’t be judged for his awful record in office. Remember how that black Harvard lady got caught plagiarizing? That went away real quick.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I think shes in St. Louis but I’ve seen her, she gets all angry when questioned about her corruption and cries racism. There was one democrat n person in Chicago who claimed since he’s a black man with a black wife his life is already tough and he shouldn’t be judged for his awful record in office. Remember how that black Harvard lady got caught plagiarizing? That went away real quick.

I can’t remember who it was since black hands taking free gibs in office all blends into one, but one claimed she had to invoice first class flights to Europe because it’s “not safe” to fly economy as black woman.

Forum Clout
I can’t remember who it was since black hands taking free gibs in office all blends into one, but one claimed she had to invoice first class flights to Europe because it’s “not safe” to fly economy as black woman.

Small suburb of Chicago. Lol, what a complete nigger.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
These Political Coomers who are obsessed with Trump are the inverse of the "Democrats are the real racists" Republicans. The main difference being one of the groups is catered to by media and institutions. I personally cannot wait until this lawfare is used by Republicans control a majority again.