Trump is inferior to me, in every way

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Screenshot_20220308-003314.jpg

Unless you count being so famous that everyone in the world knows his name, how much better wives he had, how many people listen to him, the massive towers all over the world that he lives in (compared to a glorified shack in milwaukee), the good relationships he has with his children, the fact that he drinks with celebrities and A-Listers while you're in some dive with a bunch of people that look like you dragged them from a shelter.

But yeah, I guess if none of those things counts because they aren't traditional measures of superiority, then sure. You win, you're superior by virtue of... I dunno, you're good at neglecting your lizards to death.

G

Successful billionaire businessman that no matter what anyone tries to say or do to him was the 45th president of the United States. That is something Patrick will never achieve in his life.

The dude is probably going to end up being the 47th president of the United States if the country keeps going to shit under Biden's administration. Hot fucking trophy wife, a sexy ass daughter and based sons who aren't afraid to talk mad shit to the media.

A literal icon that rappers rap about. Made cameos in a ton of movies and commercials. Successful reality TV host. Barely beat out JFK for who has the hottest first lady of all time, and Melania will probably hold that title for decades to come.

Patrick spent more money losing a court case than all of his book sales combined.

*Slow clap*

G

View attachment 28279

Unless you count being so famous that everyone in the world knows his name, how much better wives he had, how many people listen to him, the massive towers all over the world that he lives in (compared to a glorified shack in milwaukee), the good relationships he has with his children, the fact that he drinks with celebrities and A-Listers while you're in some dive with a bunch of people that look like you dragged them from a shelter.

But yeah, I guess if none of those things counts because they aren't traditional measures of superiority, then sure. You win, you're superior by virtue of... I dunno, you're good at neglecting your lizards to death.
This will never fucking end lol.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
Trump probably would have shown up at Hooligans if one of his stalkers were there, and probably would have come outside to confront SpaceEdge. Patty locked himself in the bathroom both times.

Also -

Number of unarmed black men gunned down in cold blood by Trump - 0

I don't think that Patty can claim the same.

EraGodless

View attachment 28279

Trump doesn't drink. But point taken. His brother Fred did enough drinking for the both of them.