• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Trump CNN Town Hall live viewing thread

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
anytime i watch joe biden speak, it's like when you see someone do public speaking and you can tell they're faltering so you're just thinking "fuck man, cmon keep going, pull through already and end it" just out of empathetic embarrassment

But with Trump it's different, instead of the failed public speaking of slurred speech and voice breaking, he has his ticks of repeating the same thing 3 times but each time I hear it i'm also thinking "cmon keep going" cause I know that's just buffering for a potential hilarious thing to say.

A lot of the time he's just preventing himself from saying something true yet retarded but it's better than SO SO SO SO SO :image_9247:

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
1683768791908.png

I thought that was just me. My neighbors hate when I do that.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Lol. Imagine thinking that the fucking network who had Don Lemon and Chris Cuoma host prime time shows wasn't politically biased to the left. Lol. Did you actually watch their coverage of the nigger riots or really their coverage since 2015-16? You're dumber than Patrick if you actually believe the first paragraph you wrote.

View attachment 118480
I’ll correcT the statement. They’re center liberals at most but they’re not leftists. Did everyone forget these guys were stumping for the Iraq war? Posting edited videos of Bernie to make him look unhealthy? Rigging the coverage for Hilary? CNN’s coverage of Trump in 2016 helped him as much as the Fox coverage. Post 2016 caused everyone to have massive retardation to where if you think Trump is retarded you have to be a lib or left leaning. Suddenly MSNBC, CNN, and NBC became leftist communist talking heads instead of the jew “whatever makes profit” establishment it is.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Sniff. I was all fawwwkin in with the Trump 2016 but in his Presidency he proved himself to be a massively incompetent unfunny goyim. He was just a complete faggot complete fucking loser and he lost all heat in 2017. The last time i laughed at Trump was when he made fun of Michael Bloomberg. He lost to Senile Joe and he’s trying to take him on again like 4 years of getting raided by the FBI and criminal charges are going to improve his odds. Regardless of all the fawwwkin political shit his numbaaas and optics is fucking terrible. He’s just NAAAHT FUNNY!!

Whats the matter? Too real?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Sniff. I was all fawwwkin in with the Trump 2016 but in his Presidency he proved himself to be a massively incompetent unfunny goyim. He was just a complete faggot complete fucking loser and he lost all heat in 2017. The last time i laughed at Trump was when he made fun of Michael Bloomberg. He lost to Senile Joe and he’s trying to take him on again like 4 years of getting raided by the FBI and criminal charges are going to improve his odds. Regardless of all the fawwwkin political shit his numbaaas and optics is fucking terrible. He’s just NAAAHT FUNNY!!

L.I.A.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout

Go feed Sue Lighting, nignog