• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

TRANNY/FAGGOT HATE THREAD

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
Screen Shot 2022-06-07 at 1.20.17 PM.jpg

McGowan6

What did you think today was going to be?
Also funny to see how all the lefty morons now have to cope with Zalensky saying he’s very happy that Boris Johnson is still PM. @McGowan6 you’re a limey, wtf happened with him?
He had a couple of office drinks parties during lockdown while grannies were getting fined for having a tea with their neighbour and people weren't allowed to hug their families during funerals. The opposition doesn't have a leg to stand on because their leader was caught at the same thing. And on top of that the chief epidemiologist who pushed lockdown harder than anyone else was caught cycling over to his mistress's house to shag her while his wife was at home on numerous occasions during the height of lockdown.

It's almost as if they didn't take the whole "pandemic" seriously behind closed doors and are arrogant faggots who believe they're above the rules they inflict on the plebs.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
He had a couple of office drinks parties during lockdown while grannies were getting fined for having a tea with their neighbour and people weren't allowed to hug their families during funerals. The opposition doesn't have a leg to stand on because their leader was caught at the same thing. And on top of that the chief epidemiologist who pushed lockdown harder than anyone else was caught cycling over to his mistress's house to shag her while his wife was at home on numerous occasions during the height of lockdown.

It's almost as if they didn't take the whole "pandemic" seriously behind closed doors and are arrogant faggots who believe they're above the rules they inflict on the plebs.
My arse! Mongo had non stop partys whilst everyone else couldn’t even attend funerals. The Queen sat alone at Prince Philip’s funeral whilst saturday was wine and ABBA night for Mongo at number 10.
Meanwhile a breitbart reporters peeping tom son tries to claim that the opposition having a curry and can of beer whilst working late during election was the same.

McGowan6

What did you think today was going to be?
My arse! Mongo had non stop partys whilst everyone else couldn’t even attend funerals. The Queen sat alone at Prince Philip’s funeral whilst saturday was wine and ABBA night for Mongo at number 10.
Meanwhile a breitbart reporters peeping tom son tries to claim that the opposition having a curry and can of beer whilst working late during election was the same.
It was actually mostly the younger civil servants and SPADs, all unelected and unaccountable. I went to school with Henry Newman, Carrie's gbf who was the de facto ringleader of the boozy parties at number 10. I know exactly the kind of oily wanker and rules for thee mentality at play here. There was an exhaustive report done and they only found two occasions where Johnson popped his head round the door. His biggest failure in the whole affair was not to crack down on them. He's a people pleaser at his core, a lousy trait for a leader.

EraGodless

EraGodless

I would legit kill a politician that wouldn't let me go to my dad's funeral.

This is acceptable by major corporations in today's society.

Let that sink in.

0af02e11a8949964.jpeg

7ed8755e0dc476f0.jpeg
If they; showed pictures of Carol's mushroom dick friend, explained how gay sex leads to incontinence, and told the truth about HIV being almost exclusively a homo disease then fine teach your gay sex ed. Instead it's going to be all about how it great it is and how putting things up your butt feels great and everyone should try it.

A friend of mine told a story about how the two obviously gay guys in the dorm had an accident one night which resulted in the bottom having his asshole ripped out. That guy wears a diaper now. Something like that would never be touched by the lesson plan these fags have in mind.