• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

TRANNY/FAGGOT HATE THREAD

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Screenshot_20230728_121952_Chrome.jpg

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
@Wisconsin.gov might be brought in for questioning.

O’Shae Sibley, the Brooklyn dancer slain at a Midwood gas station Saturday night, was voguing to a Beyoncé song before being confronted by a group of gay-bashing Muslims, his friends said.

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
W
@Wisconsin.gov might be brought in for questioning.

O’Shae Sibley, the Brooklyn dancer slain at a Midwood gas station Saturday night, was voguing to a Beyoncé song before being confronted by a group of gay-bashing Muslims, his friends said.

Wait so a bunch of gay niggers got killed by some muzzie niggers?

I would've assume the fags were white but now it makes sense, the stabbing was self defense

Sad that this happens to children but without someone suffering this shit will continue to be pushed. So long as it's not paid from insurance or taxes let her take these kike doctors to the cleaners

Ever notice how the homeless problem got much much worse about ten years ago?
That was because of a single activist lawyer in Boise Idaho, who took the case all the way to the Supreme Court. He created the legal precedent which says that you can pitch a ten on the sidewalk.

That same lawyer is now fighting to have all the trans bullshit covered by Medicare. Which would mean that trannies will be spending our taxes indefinitely.

It really warms my heart that I've been plowing money into Social Security, against my will, for almost four decades, and my money will go to finance some dude's boob job.