• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

TRANNY/FAGGOT HATE THREAD

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Mewler can you spam this on pol to see if they can make it reach the faggy mainstream sites?

1688171870612.png

The bottom line of this stuff is the parents being so fucked up and retarded, they need to be shamed more than their failed children

HeyItsVos

View attachment 130787
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...eeing-just-scared-daughter-Zaya-come-him.html

His daughter (or son or whatever the fuck that thing is now) knows how much the average nigger hate trannies and fags. No surprise that she was afraid he would beat her ass and disown her. Surprising amount of impulse control on his part for a nigger. I wish it was a story about him chimping out on her, would have been much more entertaining and unsurprising--just another Nigger Ball Association player doin' mo DV whoopin's.
Wade molested the boy, which caused this in the first place. Or opened his home to the fags that did. Everyone knows he’s gay.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Jfc:

I can't wait till one of them get a gun and shot up a base. I wouldn't be surprised if it has happen or has been stopped and they just kept it out of the news.

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan

EraGodless

View attachment 131810

Did you make them squeal like pigs you faggot rapist? You should be exiled to the woods of West Virginia where you can sodomize innocent hikers. Just make sure to never shower or shave, since you are a skilled character actor (but a not so skilled pedophile who is now being exposed for who he truly is).
Fags do that on the regular. You'd have to lock up a lot of homos if they started arresting them for that shit.

⚡⚡kikeslayer1488⚡⚡

هيئة الأمر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
View attachment 132204

Newsflash you poofters, there is never a "healthy family dynamic" when kids have two daddies. Although it's not all modern faggotry--Jews being displaced is always a good thing and carries on a fine centuries-old tradition.
"Healthy family dynamic" aka continuing to rape the kids together.

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Abandoning? Bitch looks 40
She still wants access to daddy's credit card, and if he doesn't let her, it's abandonment, even at 40. Calling daughters princesses when they're growing up has long-term consequences.

Me-again Markle's sheboon mom can disappear for most of her childhood, and apparently that's not abandonment. She's just "finding herself." And then her white dad who raises her and treats her like a princess is the one who gets abandoned by his own daughter. Consequences.

Last edited:

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
She still wants access to daddy's credit card, and if he doesn't let her, it's abandonment, even at 40. Calling daughters princesses when they're growing up has long-term consequences.

Me-again Markle's sheboon mom can disappear for most of her childhood, and apparently that's not abandonment. She's just "finding herself." And then her white dad who raises her and treats her like a princess is the one who gets abandoned by his own daughter. Consequences.

Every Key & Peele sketch feels like it's an unfunny hour long. Fucking ponderous, man.