TRANNY/FAGGOT HATE THREAD

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
“Hey guys” is kinda just like “whatsup man”. I say whatsup man to female friends of mine (LOL! Like i have any of those!) that I havent seen in a long time. Where are all these faggots? Rural-ish Virginia must be fucking paradise because i never see or hear any of this bullshit in person, unless i go to Richmond or Northern Va. These types of articles make me feel like i live in some dystopian nightmare. I feel confident in my decision to “save the country” as Joe Cumia would say, and raise my kids the way I was raised and not be huge fucking pussies about stupid shit like this.

NOW that im DONE, ill ALLOW YOU to retort #LetsGoBrenden!
I hardly ever run into any of the alt leftist nonsense I see online in metropolitan Florida. It gives me hope that this shit is all just a product of the internet and doesn't really exist outside of Twitter and Reddit.

There is one tranny that works at the Starbucks by my house and I constantly - without any forethought or malice - say shit to him like "thanks dude" and "hey man". These freak show trannies have no teeth in the real world. Most of them just seeth and cope while the real world just ignores them.

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Further adventures of that teacher in Canada who identifies as current year Dolly Parton.

I hope those rumors are true and this is all a bit, brother.

Like there was something about him being reprimanded like a year before this fake boob thing for toxic masculinity by the administration.

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
I hope those rumors are true and this is all a bit, brother.

Like there was something about him being reprimanded like a year before this fake boob thing for toxic masculinity by the administration.
Yea thats what I heard. Its all just an ironic bit and him shoving it back in the systems face. Only issue I have with that is hes using children to convey his message. Those poor kids get to deal with Mr Chokesondik’s distractingly large and low hangers swinging everywhere while trying to learn.

bombvest

it's the bully older brother from home alone

Buzz-main.png

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
I hardly ever run into any of the alt leftist nonsense I see online in metropolitan Florida. It gives me hope that this shit is all just a product of the internet and doesn't really exist outside of Twitter and Reddit.

There is one tranny that works at the Starbucks by my house and I constantly - without any forethought or malice - say shit to him like "thanks dude" and "hey man". These freak show trannies have no teeth in the real world. Most of them just seeth and cope while the real world just ignores them.
I was a territory manager and over saw a few stores. One store that was in my rotation was managed by a tranny (he was actually pretty good at his job) and out of habit, I too woild call him, man, bud, etc. He never once corrected me. BTW he looked like a fat dude with a purse, and went by Sam
What do you expect me to call you?