• This is a forum for the fans of the wordwide phenomenon pfgtv. Pfgtv is known for its critical analysis of popular culture, frequent parodies, and satire.  This website is separated into categories for analysis, critique,  and informational purposes only. Posts are reflective of that poster's views exclusively. They are not shared by the site owner, admin, or any other posters.  This website is not for profit and does not have a stated goal. Anyone claiming that this website has any goals is mistaken and probably had a very low GPA in High School. This is a web forum where users post their own views. There is no political agenda, leaning, or ideology. Any interpretation of an agenda is a projection of the reader's biases. Individual users' posts are not reflective of the site as a whole.

TRANNY/FAGGOT HATE THREAD

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
In all fairness, that name could be very common.

When I was in college another student had my first and last name, and they were apparently a faggot. I was told this by the people who had met the other guy, so I never had to use the excuse, "No, I'm not the gay one," which was nice, as having to explain that when ladies were around would be quite embarassing.
It was a newspaper article from the era in his museum an hour drive away

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
IMG_20220923_124443_577.jpg

If you told me the picture in that article was from a 2004 Reno 911! episode, I'd probably want to see it.

I don't think indoctrinating kids is really the angle though -- they can't possibly believe a literal dickhead will win over nine year olds, they're probably daydreaming about stomping those inflatable balls -- it's just about reaffirming that culture war shit is actually more relevant than the fundamental skills that most educators overlooked personally and are now overlooking professionally.

There's a pervasive media feedback loop taking place in our culture too, but I'm worried if I start typing about it I'll really start to go off the reservation.