TRANNY/FAGGOT HATE THREAD

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
"I am about to loose it all."

First off- it's LOSE, stupid. Loose is what your boyfriend makes your asshole.

Second of all, if losing Twitter means you lost it ALL, then you really didn't have anything to begin with did you?

Fucking pathetic.
This thing isn't wrong, though.

What did the world look like 15 years ago? There were a LOT fewer trannies.

Kind of interesting that less free speech = more trannies.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I saw this along the same lines:

vcev70.png

The troons are freaking out.
Aren't these the same tards who said Trump was gonna kill them all?

Overdramatic mental cases.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
you also did that for validation

im sure it stung when you didnt get the tranny match
Validation? what are you on about. I was just petty enough to go out of my way to be a piece of shit to trannies. The only person who constantly seeks validation is you kissing nigger ass on the forums you little filipino manlet.

If I walked around in public wearing a shirt that said "I (heart) Cunnilingus" and a hat that said "Eating Pussy Rules" and I talked all funny because I had huge tongue studs in my mouth, would society champion my cause and celebrate my sexual fetishes? Would everyone be forced to tolerate me and pretend I wasn't a weirdo? What trannies do is no different.

RobertMewler

Assistant Secretary of Health Rachel Levine has dismissed critics of new federal guidelines that recommend “gender-affirming” care for transgender minors — saying no doctor worth their salt opposes it.

“Gender-affirming care” refers to the use of puberty-blockers and hormone therapy on kids and adolescents who identify as transgender. “There is no argument among medical professionals – pediatricians, pediatric endocrinologists, adolescent medicine physicians, adolescent psychiatrists, psychologists, etc. – about the value and the importance of gender-affirming care,” Levine told NPR.

Oh, but we're not supposed to think they're coming for our kids.

newspress-collage-22114511-1651534257979.jpg

EraGodless

Uncle Floyd

"No. Nothing right now, Mr. Herman."
Tranny refuses to use the boys' room, skips school. Is declared truant. Officers break in while he's livestreaming and haul him away to foster care lol. Cop jokes, "Are you winning?" when he sees the guy is playing a video game.

Starts at 16:38:

If your parenting led to having a kid like that, public self-disembowelment would be your only option.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Tranny refuses to use the boys' room, skips school. Is declared truant. Officers break in while he's livestreaming and haul him away to foster care lol. Cop jokes, "Are you winning?" when he sees the guy is playing a video game.

Starts at 16:38:

Kids today are retarded. Is this the faggot claiming they won't let it go to school ? What an obnoxious cunt. They should've tasted it