• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

TRANNY/FAGGOT HATE THREAD

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
First I'm hearing of this do remember which one?
Also dog day afternoon is a movie based on the real story of that guy who robbed a bank to pay for his wife's sex change
IMG_7726.jpeg

“Now pay attention 00 Cumia, you take this egg and open it up..”

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
The other day I saw two faggots walking down the street. How did I know they were faggots? Well they were wearing pink shirts. One shirt said “I come in peace.” And the other “I am peace.”
I saw another one in one of those leather dog masks. I found out later there had been a pride parade that day.

@Easily_Remembered, comment?

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a Cumia
The other day I saw two faggots walking down the street. How did I know they were faggots? Well they were wearing pink shirts. One shirt said “I come in peace.” And the other “I am peace.”
I saw another one in one of those leather dog masks. I found out later there had been a pride parade that day.

@Easily_Remembered, comment?
Weird. Homosexuals are usually much more demure and classy.

I didn't know about it either until after it passed. I don't think that it was in the media at all. I am an avid garage saler though, and I remember the gay club that used to be on North 1st had a sale.

It was like a meme. The book titles were almost exclusively about dealing with AIDS, caring for a loved one with AIDS, or surviving incest.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Weird. Homosexuals are usually much more demure and classy.

I didn't know about it either until after it passed. I don't think that it was in the media at all. I am an avid garage saler though, and I remember the gay club that used to be on North 1st had a sale.

It was like a meme. The book titles were almost exclusively about dealing with AIDS, caring for a loved one with AIDS, or surviving incest.

There’s that little park on South 14th just off of Treadway that even as a kid I heard was a gay hookup spot. In high school we were bored driving around so we went by there and flashed our lights at one of the cars and the guy started following us. Drove around for about 30 minutes thinking he would stop following us but eventually had to lose him in a random neighborhood. Faggot was probably seething

Cartoon Redux

IT'S THE WONDER OF NATURE, BABY!
Saw a tranny when I was working yesterday. Couldn't help myself and started laughing. They got uppity and I pointed to my airpod and said "chapotraphouse is so funny"
Shoulda said "YOU, nigga. I'm laughing at YOU."

Nah just messin with ya. You were at work and had to keep the mask on. I understand.

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Two outta three ain't bad. Christ wasn't a follower of himself and the United States of America didn't exist, but he was definitely not br*wn.

Side note, this shows how absolutely shit-for-brains these people are. Imagine thinking that the White racist DRUMPFH!!!!!1!1!1! supporters this sign is aimed at, hate people for not being American.

White racists don't hate non-Americans. They hate brown and yella foreigners. Vikings, Krauts, and Bongs are fine.