• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tough guy Anthony calls a guy a faggot and a nigger

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
ever had a fan mention they read your posts on owen farms?

Thank God, no. Most that I run into probably don't even know that O&A exist, or that a fat American repeatedly burns Beef Wellington.

I would just deny it completely, because I have to. You know WHY I have to. I love this place for making me laugh and all you fellas, but you could single handedly kill what career I have in this current political climate.

Yes, even in Poland.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Anth is such a histrionic faggot. I broke his balls a lil’ on Twitter and he immediately got me banned. Sure is a shame I can’t just get right back on with another account.
It’d be a damn shame if someone made an account and reminded him that he was too afraid to visit his mother because he would be looking at his future if he did.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Imagine actually being scared of Anth talking to you like that.

I would fucking LOVE to be confronted by Nana.
You have to be a special kind of faggot to be intimidated by a lispy little queen like Nana, there is nothing threatening about him, even his goombas are all fat goofballs.

I’d just laugh in his pockmarked face. Probably spit on his shoes and tell him to fuck off back to Africa too.

Keith Robinson

Comedy Express
Goddamnit.
Joe Sr. is still with Ant, even though he was struck down by his goofy ticker. Goddamnit, the Cumia family stinks.
Ant_vs_JoeSR5.png