• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Tosh has a podcast now

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Anyone got his numbers I have got the perfect jingle for him

It's the tosh show... The tosh show...(in the tone of "let it go" from the popular Disney movie Freeze)

He said wouldn't it be funny if everybody rape some chick in the audience right now, it was his trademark bit until it got him in trouble
Sir, please change your PFP

Forum Clout
I’ve always gotten a major sociopath vibe off of him. He’s been in show business 30 years and can’t get any celebs or real comedians on his show, who does he think he is, Cumia?
Nah i honestly think he's just realized that most comedians are massive shit bags and he doesn't want to have to pretend like they're interesting or good people for an hour a week. I commend it.

Tosh has always been funny and i respect that he's managed to keep his personal life private, even at the cost of what probably could have been a much larger career/bank account. By all accounts, he's actually a very good person in his personal life and doesn't particularly care for the spotlight

He made his nut with Tosh.0 and now he's just doing what he wants to do when he wants to, which means he'll likely always produce some pretty strong content.