• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Torswats associate arrested

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
Pat will never get arrested for the SWATTings because they were on himself, a straight white man. Most posters here don’t seem to understand this and go full retard saying the FBI is “here to help” and pursuing “truth and justice.” Do they not understand just how politicized fed agencies are?

What got Torswats arrested? Swatting a mosque. That kid in Texas? Swatting a synogogue. This retard? Jewish hospitals. They were all in the clear beforehand endlessly swatting wh*tes until they dared to touch the “protected groups.”

America is a nigger state.
What the fuck even is a "jewish hospital"? Why are jews so ragingly psychotic?

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
The same thing as a catholic hospital?
I haven't known catholic hospitals to only cater to catholics
1724593282082.png

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
Pat will never get arrested for the SWATTings because they were on himself, a straight white man. Most posters here don’t seem to understand this and go full retard saying the FBI is “here to help” and pursuing “truth and justice.” Do they not understand just how politicized fed agencies are?

What got Torswats arrested? Swatting a mosque. That kid in Texas? Swatting a synogogue. This retard? Jewish hospitals. They were all in the clear beforehand endlessly swatting wh*tes until they dared to touch the “protected groups.”

America is a nigger state.
I'd agree they'd pay him no mind except for the sheer number, the media tour calling the FBI out and his lolsuit against the MPD. Am I SURE he's going to be enjoying prison, stlaker? No. Is it infinitely more likely than somebody here getting charged? Yes. Because nobody here did anything. Patrick most certainly did and has been poking the bear about it.