@Torquie where's my @robertmewler video FUCK!

G

Yes. Way back when I first got high speed internet, I abused myself to everything except kp, faggots, and scat. Forgive me.

1660380043685.jpeg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I do enjoy the bit, fellas. I was the very first to ever call her a fat slut for not showing tits. But when you say she just showed up out of the blue one day, you gotta linger longerrr. She was on the old sub under a different name and nobody knew she was a chick until she posted audio of herself. Likewise, on the forums, nobody knew she was a chick for over a year until she started posting the dolls and was already well liked, had a great daily bit and was widely considered one of the funnier posters. She didn't make you hate her. People finding out she was a woman and treating her differently did.

G

I do enjoy the bit, fellas. I was the very first to ever call her a fat slut for not showing tits. But when you say she just showed up out of the blue one day, you gotta linger longerrr. She was on the old sub under a different name and nobody knew she was a chick until she posted audio of herself. Likewise, on the forums, nobody knew she was a chick for over a year until she started posting the dolls and was already well liked, had a great daily bit and was widely considered one of the funnier posters. She didn't make you hate her. People finding out she was a woman and treating her differently did.
Remember when everyone assumed she was a Troon?

G

This gave me douche chills

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
But when you say she just showed up out of the blue one day, you gotta linger longerrr.

Forgive me for not keeping a log of unfunny socket non-contributors.

Evidently, there was no reason to remember her until her gender reveal party.

Why on earth would she post her voice, other than wanting you to know she was a girl...?

I'm sure her little "please notice I'm a woman" audio clip was chock full of ribs and creativity, and not just an avenue to earn simps.

Funny how even in your dramatized re-telling, she immediately upon becoming a namefag stopped posting anything even remotely humorous.

If ONAForums ever hung in the balance, she is the first to throw you under the bus to dish the inner details for victim points and outside acceptance.

Even that cringe "The Weekly Squeal" shit was highly evasive in mocking her, then closed it out pathetically with "I love you babe!!!! Please don't be mad at me!!!" follow-up to make sure she knew he was just joshin around!

Fucking pathetic what the people on here become at the whiff of some stale fishy pussy.

People finding out she was a woman and treating her differently did.

Did you also vote for Hillary because she's a mother? And punt.