@Torquie where's my @robertmewler video FUCK!

chocolatehellhole

Pay attention to how nervous I am
2022_05_13_109_Kleki.png
what happened to that video you were editing
1660355065503.png

G

View attachment 59230what happened to that video you were editing View attachment 59232
So what happened was... I was trying to find that footage of Jim Norton crying during the Patrice interview (for his documentary), but it seems to be wiped off youtube. And it demotivated me since I wanted to use that in the video. So I gave up.

Wait, let me rewatch what I had made so far to see if it's good enough to finish.

...Lmao it's pretty funny. I'll try to keep working on it. Just know RobertMewler is a small part of it.

G

Dan, this is sum rascal shit...(screaming at the top of my lungs) move! move! move!, run! run dont look back...get t f out NOW!

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
She pops up out of nowhere one day, and the simping hits catatonic levels...
She rises to the top of the ribs charts despite never cracking a real joke outside of pat(hetic)posting circle jerk

The most inane boomer chainletter radical extreme reposts she can find -- and the "community" rewards her for it.

Come to find out, ya been simping for a chinese woman all along. One who never posted pics of those beef dumplings.
At this rate, we are a forum of minorities with grievances. We have more nonwhite users than white.

My dear community: Your self-respect has come up missing.

G

She rises to the top of the ribs charts despite never cracking a real joke outside of pat(hetic)posting circle jerk

The most inane boomer chainletter radical extreme reposts she can find -- and the "community" rewards her for it.

Come to find out, ya been simping for a chinese woman all along. One who never posted pics of those beef dumplings.
At this rate, we are a forum of minorities with grievances. We have more nonwhite users than white.

What really annoys me is she started the "covid bullshit thread" and then has the audacity to post a meme about how anyone who cares about covid news is a sheep. It's the hypocrisy.

Jenna

Nighs Wonger, Stupid

I don't think she's Chinese, she's white trash with a lame white trash husband.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
@RedHeadpw2 is Mewler's husband.

Confirmed.
Unfortunately not. I courted her many, many years ago though. I lost a duel (sabres) against another suitor, her current husband. It was a hard, grueling fight out on the moor just after dawn. We were both in our primes. I felt like I was starting to get the upper hand when one heel of my well-worn Timberlands began to separate..... then the other. I began telegraphing my attacks, then outright stumbled during a thrust.
He disarmed me. I was at his mercy with a blade at my throat. I promised to leave them in peace. He let me keep my sword... but he took my Timberlands as a memento. Sigh... a trophy. He was and is an honorable man. Since then, I have vowed to serve her in secret, as she is a true lady. So here we are.