Tony's avatar makes me want to FUCKING SMOKE

Asuka

Anime is for Faggots
Quick someone change theirs to gay man sucking dicks
imageedit_18_7311369280.jpg

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
i recomend going to a cigar shop and picking up a few different bats. way better than the ones at the liquor store and some cigar shops let you smoke inside!
I do, brothaman. Been smoking premim cigars since I was 18 SNIFFFFFFF but limit myself to just a couple a month.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Cigar culture has to be the doucheiest shit there is, you're not some badass looking gangster smoking a cigar and looking suave, you're a fat autistic fuck looking retarded.

Expectation
View attachment 27551

Reality
View attachment 27550
If you're doing it to look suave you're definitely off the mark -- the cigar shop near me is just fat retired military men and black preacher type dudes. It is cool, though, becuase it is exclusively male.

I get my "sticks" then roll out and smoke them outside. It's a meditative and enjoyable past time though. Espcially when fishing or golfing or something to that effect. SNIFF

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
If you're doing it to look suave you're definitely off the mark -- the cigar shop near me is just fat retired military men and black preacher type dudes. It is cool, though, becuase it is exclusively male.

I get my "sticks" then roll out and smoke them outside. It's a meditative and enjoyable past time though. Espcially when fishing or golfing or something to that effect. SNIFF

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
I'm not into women smoking cigars, and find it cringe as fuck when dudes on reddit brag about their wife smoking. Dude, the point is to not be around women and who wants their wife to smell like Tony Soprano.

But, she is delightful.
I completely agree. Although I wouldn't kick her out of bed for smelling like H. Upmann.

G

Smoking is for poofs. Cut to the chase and smoke a pole, you nervous queers. Case in point, Bob Kelly. When he isn't shoving treats in his fat mouth, he's "smoking bats." All because he was raped in juvie and liked it.