• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ton up!

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
1692542350258.png

I know I'm asking for too much here for him to understand logic, but wouldn't that make his name the 'mile of shit'? Patrick S Tomlinson is a mile of shit as per his own xeet

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Probably throwing some kind of evidence off the bridge and taking a picture as some kind of weird alibi for why he was in the area when a thumb-drive labeled "Weimer's boudoir photos" surfaces nearby.
My guess is it was Nikki's body in a garbage bag, and he's just wearing the helmet to throw people off the scent.

"No, Officer Child, I didn't. How could I possibly drive my wife's body to the Hoan Bridge and throw it off, when I was clearly riding a motorcycle?"

"Sir, you realise that you drove by any number of security cameras on the way to the bridge, don't you?"

kingship75

My huge-cocked pal stole my wife and PUPPIES!
Forum Clout
My guess is it was Nikki's body in a garbage bag, and he's just wearing the helmet to throw people off the scent.

"No, Officer Child, I didn't. How could I possibly drive my wife's body to the Hoan Bridge and throw it off, when I was clearly riding a motorcycle?"

"Sir, you realise that you drove by any number of security cameras on the way to the bridge, don't you?"
…No, child.