Tommy "Tall Tales" Tomlinson

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I know it's so ridiculous to think this Thomas Tomlinson, born in the same year, in the same state and with the same stupid fucking face ISN'T Pat's dad that I think it's more likely Papa Clown might have changed his middle name for some reason.
Mama Raven got knocked up by a different tommy Tomlinson. So she didn't cheat by her standards. The original Tomlinson Technicality. Explains why Kyle looks like Dylan Klebold and not a fish lipped dolt

Screen-Shot-2022-07-17-at-15-23-44.png

Screen-Shot-2022-07-17-at-15-25-07.png

Pulling this over from the PBR thread. Thomas E. Tomlinson graduated from Memorial High School (Eau Claire, WI) in 1967. Member of the Future Farmers of America. Stupidly punchable moron face that definitely shares some similarities with The Pig. I thought he'd be older when they had Pat but otherwise I think it's him. Could this be the greatest man who ever lived?
He looks like one of those Zodiac killer suspects

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Disheartening news, brothermen. Apparently Papa Clown's listed middle name is Gregory. I can't find a Thomas E. Tomlinson in Wisconsin who looks anything like this guy though and whoever he is, he very clearly looks like Pat. His age also lines up. What's the deal with these Tomlinson's?

Screen-Shot-2022-07-17-at-17-51-28.png
Perhaps it’s some manifestation of the renowned Tomlinson wit? Maybe Papa Clown was trying to be clever and make it so he could have “Tommy Tomlinson” on his yearbook without having to write it out like that. The pineapple-shaped head, fish mouth, and dead eyes are too much of a match. It has to be him.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Perhaps it’s some manifestation of the renowned Tomlinson wit? Maybe Papa Clown was trying to be clever and make it so he could have “Tommy Tomlinson” on his yearbook without having to write it out like that. The pineapple-shaped head, fish mouth, and dead eyes are too much of a match. It has to be him.
I also considered this. Wouldn't surprise me if this was a hilarious bit of mirth-making from the original Tomlinson comedian and renowned Carlin mega-fan, Tom-E Tomlinson.

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy

BARABOO - Thomas (Tom) E. Tomlinson passed away on Wednesday June 8, 2022, at home in Baraboo. Born September 3, 1946, to Clair and Beverly (Beaver) Tomlinson in Portage, WI.

Tom was most happy being outside. It didn't matter if it was work or play as long as he could be out.

Tom married Marianne (Bortz) in May 1980. They had many good times biking, hiking and kayaking around the state. Tom had 5 children and 12 grandchildren. He left behind his wife, Marianne; son, Tom (Angie) Tomlinson; daughters: Tammy (Lyle) Spiegel, and Sara (Matt)Noll; brothers: Gary (Nohemy) and Dan (Christina) Tomlinson; sister, Barb (Kevin) Gammeter; 11 grandchildren; nieces, nephews, and best buddies: Doug and Bob.

He was preceded in death by his parents; son, Eric; daughter, Dawn; and grandson, Ben.

Nice outliving two kids and a grandkid, stupid. I wonder if Mama Beaver raised him right.

Also has anyone pointed out how close "Tom Tomlinson" is to "Chip Chipperson"?

TorqueWheeler

TorqueWheeler

Tom E Tomlinson died at 75 a month ago, Tom G Tomlinson is still kicking at 73. So yeah back in the day there were two Tom Tomlinsons in the Wisconsin school system.
So another thing I find strange is why this Tom E, who graduated in ‘67 and looks like Pat, shows up in the Classmates search results but no other Tom/Thomas Tomlinson does.

960-DE154-3-B2-E-427-E-BA66-B14-A4-CCC7393.jpg

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
So another thing I find strange is why this Tom E, who graduated in ‘67 and looks like Pat, shows up in the Classmates search results but no other Tom/Thomas Tomlinson does.

I'm guessing Piggy's dad was an stupid high school failure who didn't graduate. Tom E was born 9/3/46 while Tom G was apparently born 1/1/49. I think we might have an exciting New Year's tradition over at the forums!

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023

We're probably barking up the wrong tree because the hick farmer who worked blue collar jobs his whole life probably never even went to school. Faggot didn't even know a war was happening and there was no record of his existence so he didn't get drafted.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Screen-Shot-2022-07-17-at-15-23-44.png

Screen-Shot-2022-07-17-at-15-25-07.png

Pulling this over from the PBR thread. Thomas E. Tomlinson graduated from Memorial High School (Eau Claire, WI) in 1967. Member of the Future Farmers of America. Stupidly punchable moron face that definitely shares some similarities with The Pig. I thought he'd be older when they had Pat but otherwise I think it's him. Could this be the greatest man who ever lived?
Nice being F4, faggot.