Tomlinson is losing badly

My argument for why he’s the biggest faggot is that he gets nothing by acting the way he does. Take jimmy kimmel or any other late night host for instance, look at their houses and lifestyles. I consider myself a man of principle but fly me on a G6 and give me that much wealth I’d do what they do too. Pat does it for literally nothing.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
are they actually the cum town version of here? They all hate the show? Stavros is such a disgusting fat thing to look at. I hate him just looking at him.
Like here, but they don't hate the show, and their admin is some gay Egyptian Muslim who flips between posting intimate details and photos of himself and whichever dude he's fucking, and panicking about being doxed. At one point he panicked and said that someone with such-and-such email address is doxxing me, so please block and delete anything you get from them.

I cannot stress enough how much his behaviour has raised Quasi's standing in my opinion.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Like here, but they don't hate the show, and their admin is some gay Egyptian Muslim who flips between posting intimate details and photos of himself and whichever dude he's fucking, and panicking about being doxed. At one point he panicked and said that someone with such-and-such email address is doxxing me, so please block and delete anything you get from them.

I cannot stress enough how much his behaviour has raised Quasi's standing in my opinion.
Quasi can take a shit on my street any day. I’ll even pay the fine for him.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.

idk he sounds kind of awesome.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I can't imagine such a community built around something they all used to listen to, now hate, but stick around and just shit on people both related and unrelated to said program.

The nerve of some people.
I always found the podcast to be more annoying than funny but don’t care enough about any of them to hate them like I hate Norton.